NXT Part 7: TAKEOVER PORTLAND!!!! PPV OF THE YEAR COMING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I like how Adam Cole didn't have some dumb look on his face or look scared or didn't know what to do. He heard the music, put his arm down, and knew that he would have to confront this moment and now it is time to deal with it.

Reactions: Jussi and ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I like how Adam Cole didn't have some dumb look on his face or look scared or didn't know what to do. He heard the music, put his arm down, and knew that he would have to confront this moment and now it is time to deal with it.

Absolutely. Both shows did a great job giving a mature show w/o stupid shock tv or embarrassing writing.

If anyone watched those 2 shows, i'd be proud to say that's my wrestling.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Thing is I like how low key Full Sail is. Plus it was an interesting contrast flipping between both shows.

I think they are going to do bigger arena shows in a month or two.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Absolutely. Both shows did a great job giving a mature show w/o stupid shock tv or embarrassing writing.

If anyone watched those 2 shows, i'd be proud to say that's my wrestling.

It was all wrestling tonight too. Both shows didn’t really run any backstage segments. They didn’t go nuts with in ring angles outside the major moments.

It was so refreshing to just have some wrestling.

Reactions: ColePens

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Nxt sounds like my show of choice going off of what went on tonight. They seriously need to work on viewing it live in canada legally.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

It's the little things that Hs gets that Vince doesn't (too often). I'm hoping this show's ratings begin to get closer to Raw's that maybe then Vince'll understand his heir apparent knows this shit far better than he does.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Re-watched Riddle/Cole. Man that was right up there w/ the Gargano/Cole matches. Some amazing sequences in that match. The one up eachother big move spot leading to a brainbuster was f***ing nuts.

Reactions: TNT87

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Re-watched Riddle/Cole. Man that was right up there w/ the Gargano/Cole matches. Some amazing sequences in that match. The one up eachother big move spot leading to a brainbuster was ****ing nuts.

NXT came out tonight with haymakers. Switching was tough because this opener was so good.

Cody match was really good, but this Cole/Riddle match was nuts.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
You are in my head tonight. When Shana won I was thinking "Would it be too much if Asuka came back, too?"

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jussi and ColePens

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Can’t lie, I fast forwarded through quite a bit of AEW on my PVR but sought out anything i could for NXT. I don’t know what it is, but yeah.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
The video screen behind Cole switching to Ciampa’s entrance visual was awesome. Felt likes Coles world was blowing up behind him

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You are in my head tonight. When Shana won I was thinking "Would it be too much if Asuka came back, too?"

The battle of dominant NXT Women's Champs would be good.

I don't think Balor is the only one switching. I think we could see more.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Can’t lie, I fast forwarded through quite a bit of AEW on my PVR but sought out anything i could for NXT. I don’t know what it is, but yeah.

I highly suggest watching Nyla vs Riho if you didn't. It was a great match. I had low expectations for it, and it exceeded.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I highly suggest watching Nyla vs Riho if you didn't. It was a great match. I had low expectations for it, and it exceeded.

Interesting. I thought that was the worst part. I liked both NXT women's matches way better.

Reactions: Jussi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad