Post-Game Talk: NWO WTO 12:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Well Ok, but its easy to point out things that didn't work and to suggest the coaches should be fired... but its lazy. If the coaches aren't using him properly, how should they use him?
You're talking like It's me who's being paid for solving stuff like this and failing miserably. I am just stating what's obvious and you sit here trying to defend an asinine tactic that has no business being used for that player.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
I really hate afternoon games. I should be enjoying the day, not watching whatever this is.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Ah well. The Rangers are our Blue Jackets this year. C'est la vie.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
You're talking like It's me who's being paid for solving stuff like this and failing miserably. I am just stating what's obvious and you sit here trying to defend an asinine tactic that has no business being used for that player.

Got it, so you don't have the answers, only the ability to point out when things don't work. Super helpful. Great conversation.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Time to watch golf. Likely to have more movement and energy than shown by the Caps. Could have easily been a 6-1 or 7-1 loss, had VV not played well

Jun 15, 2007
Our record against teams that are not the Buffalo Sabres is pretty worrisome. This is a very average team.

Reactions: AussieCapsFan

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Ovechkin, Kuznetsov and Carlson were f***ing atrocious today.
They were embarrassing. All three looked like they were playing beer league in the Tuesday at 10:30pm slot.

Thought that was easily their sloppiest and most disinterested performance of the year and I’m not sure it was close. Stinkers every now and then are understandable but the effort level was shameful, especially from their stars. Oshie and maybe Wilson were the only two in the top six that looked engaged. Without Vanecek they would have been laughed out of the rink.

And I’m asking you again, please tell me that faceoffs don’t mean anything. Maybe it was you @twabby?

Reactions: marcel snapshot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad