Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
When he stands that close to the net it allows the opposing PK to tighten up the space in front and close the shooting lanes. I'm not sure it's effective at all. He needs to stand further from net to create some open space for passing and shooting

Here's an idea, then you suggest how we should be using the greatest goal scorer of his era on the PP?

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Im not sold on coaching today.

how can they miss JCs suck today? Why is he still playing, and getting actually more ice the more he sucks. Why isnt orlov on ice more? He is hot.

Id want to see them mixing top lines with bottoms. Its not like any line is working well today. Try something.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
There is absolutely zero reason that Carlson should have followed Zibanejad all the way to the blue line and not rotated back down low to cover the slot.
Defenseman joining the breakout is a key part of Lavi’s system, so uh, yeah there was 100% a reason. Panik should have easily gotten that puck out

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Here's a question, maybe you can suggest how they should use the greatest goal scorer of his era on the PP?

Or maybe you can just keep being difficult for no real reason? Your choice.
How am I being difficult? The idea of Ovechkin standing one foot away from the net looking like a bimbo makes absolutely no sense. It's not an opinion, we have a proof tonight that the guy who came up with that idea should be fired.

Reactions: Pomee

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
How am I being difficult? The idea of Ovechkin standing one foot away from the net looking like a bimbo makes absolutely no sense. It's not an opinion, we have a proof tonight that the guy who came up with that idea should be fired.

Well Ok, but its easy to point out things that didn't work and to suggest the coaches should be fired... but its lazy. If the coaches aren't using him properly, how should they use him?

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I have no idea who Carlson was passing to on that breakout lol

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I really hope one day my dream that Forsythe is fired comes true. Sadly, I think he will be here another 40 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad