GDT: note@satans

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
No he won't. He's played awesome, but Elliott has been every bit as good.
Yeah but that doesn't mean Elliott won't falter at any point.

It's really too early to say. Elliott will likely be the starter the whole year, but it's not completely out of the realm of possibilities that Allen takes over.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
I'm gonna ask again, did you guys notice Tarasenko used 1st period asthma pipe. Didnt even known he has to use it.

Yea, I saw it. There are some things inhalers are used for other than asthma, but I don't know enough about it to comment.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
0VQiCPs.png

Lookin pretty Jake

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
And with that win we just powered our way into soul possession of 1st place in the Central.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
nice to see the note playing good defensive hockey. was worried after some of the sloppy periods (dallas game)

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I'm gonna ask again, did you guys notice Tarasenko used 1st period asthma pipe. Didnt even known he has to use it.

Yeah I noticed that, didn't realize he needed one either. He might have just been using it as a stimulant to expand his lungs. Those puffers are steroids after all.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Allen isn't taking over the job. Hell be slowly transitioned into the starter over the next few years.

I'm good with Steen-Stastny-Backes for a few games

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Yeah but that doesn't mean Elliott won't falter at any point.

It's really too early to say. Elliott will likely be the starter the whole year, but it's not completely out of the realm of possibilities that Allen takes over.

All players do, look at Lundqvist, Rask, Price, look at Quick who didn't get his first road win till tonight. Look at Backes and Oshie do they get benched for for playing like crap? It's just crazy, Elliot has been playing great and there is still this chatter. Price gave up 5 again tonight, but I bet Habs fans aren't talking about this. Hell once again look at Backes and Oshie. If anyone deserves to be benched when they return it's Oshie, but not a peep about it. It's like some Blues fans just can't wait for our own team and starting goalie to have a bad game, so they can call for his head. But Oshie, he can stay one the first line(or go down to the 3rd whatever he'd still be playing) and play his way out of this terrible slump.

Philly even stuck with Mason, and he didn't even get his first win till tonight. But you just know, Elliot's first bad night and the talk for a change of starter is gonna start. The guy gets a ton of crap from every other fanbase, but he can't even get a break from his own fans. I will never get this.

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
i seem to remember someone saying the blues haven't practiced this season because of the plague. something like 1 full practice in the last month. if that's the case then it has to explain the sloppiness to some extent. not being able to get structured when you never have a chance to work on that structure.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Back to back game broadcasted by NBC. Just this combination should have guaranteed our loss. Well **** you sez Frank the Tank.
On the other hand I'm kinda glad that Ott didn't score tonight. Otherwise the Earth would have definitely collapsed into a black hole.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Back to back game broadcasted by NBC. Just this combination should have guaranteed our loss. Well **** you sez Frank the Tank.
On the other hand I'm kinda glad that Ott didn't score tonight. Otherwise the Earth would have definitely collapsed into a black hole.
haha. I thought we were gonna lose tonight too.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
I ******* love Shpongle. Tales of the Inexpressible is one of my favorite albums and was the soundtrack to many of the worthwhile things I did in college.
Hell ya dude that's awesome! I've seen Simon Posford do his thing live a couple times, it was definitely life changing. Good to know there are peeps on here with good taste in music. :yo:

Backes to the wall

Oct 20, 2014
West Coast Canada
All players do, look at Lundqvist, Rask, Price, look at Quick who didn't get his first road win till tonight. Look at Backes and Oshie do they get benched for for playing like crap? It's just crazy, Elliot has been playing great and there is still this chatter. Price gave up 5 again tonight, but I bet Habs fans aren't talking about this. Hell once again look at Backes and Oshie. If anyone deserves to be benched when they return it's Oshie, but not a peep about it. It's like some Blues fans just can't wait for our own team and starting goalie to have a bad game, so they can call for his head. But Oshie, he can stay one the first line(or go down to the 3rd whatever he'd still be playing) and play his way out of this terrible slump.

Philly even stuck with Mason, and he didn't even get his first win till tonight. But you just know, Elliot's first bad night and the talk for a change of starter is gonna start. The guy gets a ton of crap from every other fanbase, but he can't even get a break from his own fans. I will never get this.

When we got Miller last year, my nuck fan buddy asked me what I thought. I told him I wasn't impressed, and would have preferred staying with Els and Halak, knowing Allen was waiting to make the jump next season most likely. Well of course Van gets Miller, and after every win he calls me to ask how I like Miller/Els now? My opinion hasn't changed, I am still happy with who we have, and would be super stoked for Elliot if we went deep this year, and he got the respect he deserves.
tldr: I agree with you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad