Post-Game Talk: Not bad

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Thank God Blashill changed his strategy from "tell the guys to play bad" to "tell the guys to play good".

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Larkin redeemed himself with an awesome third period. First 2 periods he was invisible.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
But man does Tampa suck.

Are we to Tampa what Carolina is to us?

But seriously what's up with Tampa this season? Same coach, same roster basically. What's the problem? Just a slow start?

Howard undisputed #1. How doesn't he get that nod from the arena?

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
Good game. Pretty close to complete. Not perfect but the level we need to be consistently hitting.

Jusek

Dec 2, 2009
This Larkin kid is still pretty good. Howard was number 1 star tonight no doubt.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Are we to Tampa what Carolina is to us?

But seriously what's up with Tampa this season? Same coach, same roster basically. What's the problem? Just a slow start?

Howard undisputed #1. How doesn't he get that nod from the arena?

It's been 14 games.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
the coach is telling them to play bad

I'd rather some real answers than snarky stuff :laugh::laugh:

It really is baffling. Same deal with Anaheim and Phoenix. Why are these teams sooooo far removed from expectations?

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Solid game. If we can start playing like that + get Dats/richards/green/quincey back we'll be in good shape. Goaltending has been really great to start the year as well, sharing the load doesn't seem to be a problem.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Do you guys not remember Tampa from last season? They have nothing going on this year.

We did take them to 7 games last season.

The triplets line not having that same magic is a factor, but it's not like they dominated us last season.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
It's plays like that one that Sheahan just scored that makes me think he has way more potential than what he is.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Do you guys not remember Tampa from last season? They have nothing going on this year.

They played like crap the last year their captain was holding a personal decision over the team... Just saying.

I know people will say cup hangover, but I think that Stamkos thing is an issue in that dressing room.

Also I don't believe in Ben Bishop at all still, their best goalie is the young Russian.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad