North Bay Battalion 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Notes from Saturday’s workout: 1) I had a bad feeling after seeing Brandon Coe’s knee and leg crumple under him in Thursday’s game, moreso when he didn’t return to the ice for the 3rd period. He was geared up and fully participating today, hopefully in the lineup Sun. vs. KGN. 2) The Captain has moved from red non-contact to regular and was fully engaged in the workout. Since he was in red as recently as last Wed., my guess is Arny might be ready for 2 next weekend vs. SBY.

In other news, last night Josh Currie scored his first goal in 20 games with WSR. Involved in the same trade, Kyle McDonald has 13G in 18 GP with NB. And speaking of NB/WSR, Alex Christo. had 1G in 21GP with NB, now has 7G in 26GP with Spits.

Reactions: O fan

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
I have watched Shane Wright every time he visits and on Cogeco away........I see more potential in Ty Nelson but thats me...unless you need D I guess he goes ahead....some NHL team is going to be sorry they passed on TN24....trying not to sound homerish....

Reactions: howlman

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Very entertaining hockey game this afternoon. Thought the whole group on 'D' played great, especially #9 Ladd.

Greatger

May 11, 2007
Anyone heard anything regarding Arnsby. Is he still with the team ? I've heard both upper body & lower body injury. What's the matter with him ?

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
By process of elimination, this would seem to indicate Owen Outwater will be … eliminated. I agree with the comments re: 4th line, their game vs. KGN was probably their best of the season and they have to stay together. So I guess the choice comes down to Outwater or Sima, I originally thought Sima might be the choice, it will be interesting to see if coach will send a first rounder to the press box (or Section 8). Speaking of first rounders, (not to mention captains), will coach place Arny on the 3rd where he belongs, or drop him onto the second and move VanSteensel down a notch?

Is Brandon Coe operating at 100%? After putting up so many points this season, he has now been blanked in 3 of his last 4 games, including the 9 goal effort vs. SBY. I know he only played 2 periods then, but still.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
What’s going on with this site? Our thread Not loading any new messages for days?

Reactions: yacky

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
What does that mean?
Something is up with the site. A few of my posts have been lost in transfer. No posts after 2 big wins against sudbury? Something is up

I’ll say it again: Romani doing more with less

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Yes, some posts were lost in the migration. Some ppl have had trouble logging in. I know it took me almost 2 days to be able to log in.

hardclimate

Jan 7, 2015
The coaches have their reasons for mixing up line combinations but as a fan, when I plunk down money for tickets, I want to see the Petrov-Jackson-Coe line in action - they often make it worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad