North Bay Battalion 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
..sorry Woofer fans...looks like Walker got nothing for that incidental contact on Candella...playing in the Shwaah tonite

Reactions: Samee987

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
..our import is taking #5s ice time to develop...Malik will not be here next year..if he is we are bad again back there.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Geez's.....do we even want this team to make the playoffs? Sad.
I mean it’s extra hockey to watch but really doesn’t matter, looking forward to the draft even though we’re probably going to draft another Northern Ontario Kid with low skill low ceiling that’s willing to report lol

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
...and turn him into a defensive, trap playing, minus player getting 5 minutes of ice time a game.
Man I really hope this is Stans last year. Can’t play a defensive system when your defence blows. Stan can’t adapt anymore and hasn’t been able to for quite some time now. When is his contract up?

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Man I really hope this is Stans last year. Can’t play a defensive system when your defence blows. Stan can’t adapt anymore and hasn’t been able to for quite some time now. When is his contract up?

Whenever Abbott figures out that a career .450 winning % is a bad thing.

Who in there right mind plays Malik and Maier together??

INTENTIONALLYOFFSIDE

Feb 20, 2017
Not sure why every time I get to see NB play live they sh!t the bed. Actually that is harsh, they didn't crap out they really didn't deserve to be in that game at all. Oshawa is a far superior team in all regards and literally just kept coming at NB in waves. It was just a matter of time.
CP33 kept it close till the wheels fell off after the 4th redirect goal by his own D and the beauty back pass in the slot to Gens player.
#3 and #12 had a terrible time with the speed, skill and physicality of gens forwards; there were times I just had to look away it was so disheartening. I don't mean their play, I mean I felt bad for both of them because they are in over their heads.
I feel bad for the team because either way this season is ending badly; they crash and burn the remaining 5 games because they have no spirit, no fight, no pushback at all and fall out of playoffs or they squeak into playoffs only to be humiliated in 4 more times.

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
51 shots against , that's 151 in the last 3 games !
Walker gets an instigator, fighting & 3 misconducts , Brewer gets a minor for roughing ?.........Nice ! ......all new low even for Walker, didn't see it but the score sheet tells me Brewer had no interest or no idea that there was a fight ? anyone have a play by play ?
Can someone take Mike Bairds water bottle away from Walker.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
51 shots against , that's 151 in the last 3 games !
Walker gets an instigator, fighting & 3 misconducts , Brewer gets a minor for roughing ?.........Nice ! ......all new low even for Walker, didn't see it but the score sheet tells me Brewer had no interest or no idea that there was a fight ? anyone have a play by play ?
Can someone take Mike Bairds water bottle away from Walker.
Walker threw another dangerous hit, Brewer came in on walker, they tried to wrestle? definitely wouldn’t call it a fight Wasn’t really much of anything, Brewer gave up on it but Walker kept pushing it as usual and got the gate

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Walker threw another dangerous hit, Brewer came in on walker, they tried to wrestle? definitely wouldn’t call it a fight Wasn’t really much of anything, Brewer gave up on it but Walker kept pushing it as usual and got the gate

Why did the coaching staff put this meathead on the ice with a minute left in a 7-1 loss. Stupidity all around.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Why did the coaching staff put this meathead on the ice with a minute left in a 7-1 loss. Stupidity all around.
Maybe the Org should put him in some anger management courses, they’ve failed to teach him the difference between right and wrong or even punish that dangerous behaviour. Fun to watch him get opponents going but when you only do that but throwing dangerous hits and getting yourself kicked out you just waste everyone’s times

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
I'm beginning to think that the people in Brampton had a good reason for not showing up to games the last 10-15 seasons. An owner who doesn't seem to care about winning or attendance numbers or listening to his STH base and is apparently quite happy with barely making the playoffs year after year. Why else would he keep a GM/coach with a career losing record. No other owner would put up with this track record. It's like the fix is in. Draft poorly, play poorly, don't promote the team and blame the fans for the declining attendance as they pull out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad