North Bay Battalion 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
If you’re picking between Chenier and Walker you gotta pick Chenier everytime right, he’s an agitator, he fights, he hits, he runs his mouth and he scores

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
So 43 games on a stacked London team overrides the rest of his career #'s to prove your point?
Nice try, you normally do your homework. Hate away on Walker but I stand by my prediction that he will be in the league next season despite your thought to the contrary.
How come you didn't mention the difference penalty min ? Walker has double , and they are mostly stupid stuff like crosschecking, kneeing , which as we all know puts his team at a disadvantage ! Carbonara didn't play that way . You brought up Carbonara to make your point , but the fact is there really hasn't been a player with Walkers stats (pim &points) to get a OA job in recent years. No hate , just the way it is , I say he is finished in the OHL .

Reactions: three dog night

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
Pointless banter on here sometimes. Where #17 gonna go hmm He loves golf so san jose might be happening. He better concentrate on hockey in the off season. Hes an amazing golfer i heard.

Reactions: dirty12

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Walker was surprisingly good in the playoff series. The batallion need to make room for Vrbetic and there will be interest in Propp. That leaves the fourth OA spot open to see how effective Walker can be early in the regular season as an OA.
The way I see it, the batallion are built to be in contention in 2020-21 when Coe, Primeau, Rose, Russell, ... are 19; Moncada 20; and the 2002 born have found their place within the team. So I don’t see a problem keeping Walker around for a bit just in case he proves useful; and, other teams want any of Chenier, King, Struthers more than the batallion.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Walker was surprisingly good in the playoff series. The batallion need to make room for Vrbetic and there will be interest in Propp. That leaves the fourth OA spot open to see how effective Walker can be early in the regular season as an OA.
The way I see it, the batallion are built to be in contention in 2020-21 when Coe, Primeau, Rose, Russell, ... are 19; Moncada 20; and the 2002 born have found their place within the team. So I don’t see a problem keeping Walker around for a bit just in case he proves useful; and, other teams want any of Chenier, King, Struthers more than the batallion.
+ pacey, peters, caines, jackson. Agreed that would be the year to circle but I am hopeful for next year, expecting a lot of growth.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
+ pacey, peters, caines, jackson. Agreed that would be the year to circle but I am hopeful for next year, expecting a lot of growth.
If we learned anything from our series with Niagara we will need to upgrade our D badly.
X - Rose
King - X
Pacey - Maier

Mailhot #7, 2nd round pick #8

Fill one X with a Euro??? Or trading a couple OA's and picks to slot into those spots. I'm sure Henderson is a great kid but please don't waste any more valuable ice time on him, he ain't getting better.

That with a solid forward group and we may have something to get excited about.

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Gòod for him. Where did ya see that.

Matthew Struthers, un joueur de centre de 19 ans du Battalion de North Bay dans la Ligue junior de l’Ontario, a lui aussi signé un contrat d’essai amateur avec le Rocket. Il n’a jamais été repêché dans la LNH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad