North American Hockey League - Main Discussion Thread

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Ill take :edmonton then

with Omark, Petry, Chorney, Lander, Pitlick as my top prospects. Too bad no Hall, Eberle, MPS

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I think 72.9 may be a good number. That's about 13 million over the NHL cap.

It may need to go to like 73.5 but something in that range, imo.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright, it's going to be 73.5, and it's in the first post.

A couple of quick things of note before I put up the draft order:

I will not do time slots for the first couple of rounds (like first round or two).

And secondly: THERE IS NO TRADING OF FANTASY DRAFT PICKS. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH EXTRA ROUNDS IN THE DRAFT TO ADD CUSHION PLAYERS.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Last thing of note, I may move one of the Eastern Conference teams (either MTL or OTT) over to the Western Conference just to even things out for now.

If we get more teams I will switch them back over to the East.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
The rule for determining if a player is considered NHL or AHL is whether they have played more games in the NHL or AHL this year. It's the easiest method to seperate them.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Gorgeous. 2nd best draft spot IMO. Can we not even do trades that are 1 for 1 or 2 for 2, etc?

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Gorgeous. 2nd best draft spot IMO. Can we not even do trades that are 1 for 1 or 2 for 2, etc?

In all honesty I would prefer that we did no trades at all during drafting time (because it saves me the trouble of continuously have to change the board) but if there is an even exchange of picks then it's ok.

On a more general note, remember: ALL TRADES GET SENT TO ME FOR APPROVAL BEFORE YOU CAN POST THEM.

With that I might as well put the trade thread up.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
The rule for determining if a player is considered NHL or AHL is whether they have played more games in the NHL or AHL this year. It's the easiest method to seperate them.

Im not sure if they qualify for being in the fantasy draft but I was promised Omark/Petry/Chorney:laugh:

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Omark and Chorney should be eligible for drafting. Omark has played 35 games (More than the amount that makes it a "rookie" season) and Chorney played 40 games last season, and like 10 this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad