North American Hockey League - Main Discussion Thread

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
If so I may change teams:D

What team would you like?

Can we have a 100 billion dollar cap to save us the trouble

I don't think that would be as fun. The salary cap is high enough to a point where you can fit more stars on your team and there still needs to be some cap strategy, otherwise the salary cap would be irrelevant and I don't want that to happen.

Also, what are the drafting slots gonna be like? Are we gonna have/need slots, since were all active?

I wasnt planning on having drafting slots for the first one or two rounds. I want to see how those rounds go, if they go fast we won't need slots, otherwise they will be hour time slots similar to the system I used in my other games.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Not sure. Will I be able to keep Omark, Petey, Chorney if Im Edmonton. If not....probably Colorado

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Not sure. Will I be able to keep Omark, Petey, Chorney if Im Edmonton. If not....probably Colorado

If they are not deemed to be rookies anymore by NHL standards then you can't keep them.

If they have played as many games as habsman said then I would say they are eligible to be drafted.

You may be better off taking Colorado then, imo.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Just a head's up that if the draft order gets to me overnight, I probably won't have a chance to draft until 11:30-ish. Mid-term in the morning and I'm headed out the door now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad