North American Hockey League - Main Discussion Thread

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I be back tomorrow sometime to see what we plan on doing next.

I know some people voted already but I will talk about it tomorrow.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
It's been slow around here, I was just waiting for a chance where I wasn't busy to check up on this thing, so my apologies for taking so long.

Is this game slow because people are content with their teams or because we are bored of the game?

I know I have asked if we wanted to keep going and got some replies back, but is there anyone that doesn't want to continue and want to drop their team.

Also since it appears a majority of you want to keep the game going, we also need to decide if we want to expand the league, or move into season #2.

Thoughts?

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I made the one signing I needed and cap constraints are scaring most from making swaps. I'm good with my roster and vote no expansion yet. Let's keep it at 10 for another season.

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
I'm down for another season, but if we do voting again how do we judge everything? Wouldn't the winner be the exact same? We don't how the players are going to develop...

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I'm down for another season, but if we do voting again how do we judge everything? Wouldn't the winner be the exact same? We don't how the players are going to develop...

I'm not worried about how we decide the winner of the 2nd season yet.

The problem is we may only be able to play one more season, I don't think I would be able to do another offseason because I'm not sure who the free agents would be and the entry draft would be a problem as well.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I know a lot of you voted to continue this to a second season.

Then when I started to think about it, having a 2nd season would be fine except then after that season is over, no matter how we decide the winner, we really can't go past that point due to the lack of information about the 2012 free agents/prospects.

What do we think about saying that we will keep this game to one season, and then restart it up again with basically the same thing, therefore we have a core in place and can kill time until we get more info concerning the 2012 offseason. Not really sure how popular that would be.

Otherwise I am open to still continuing this game despite it's potential issues down the road.

What do you guys think?

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright it has slowed down considerably over here.

I finally got to complete a GM game, and I think it's time to call this one quits, and run it back again in a couple of weeks if we want to.

I only have like 3 or 4 people responding to me right now so it think it will only hurt us to move forward from here. So here's to a good game guys, nice work by all of you, and I am happy to say I finally finished a GM game.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Why don't we have a little attendance sort of thing.

I still check this thing a couple times a day.

Like I said before ( 2 posts above yours) I was willing to continue this game but we could really only do one more season for logistical reasons.

I wanted to know if we wanted to start another one and no one answered me.

If people are still here and want to do one more season then I will ask again to post up their intentions, I got no responses before so I assumed everyone was pretty much done.

johnnydollaz89*

if u start up again i would love to join it, since u guys didnt expand

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
If we decide to open up again, and we choose to have more people from the start then we will consider you, and everyone else as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad