Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Can I get a role call please.

I am starting to get that "want" to start a game back up.

I am interested to see who is still actually interested in doing another one.

I think that now would be a good time to start. But I think that starting up another game would be ideal. We would have our core 10, then add 4 people or so (with each person having to be approved by 85% of the "core group").

Then we could have a vote for the playoffs now, we could then time free agency pretty well and decide about maybe expanding again so we can maybe use a simmer for the second season.

Anyways, only ideas, but I just want to see who's still around/interested in going forward.

:rangers still here.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
We basically have everyone back.

I know habsman is making a decision on if he wants to take part in another game.

I am waiting to hear back from flyguy.

Hopefully we can get this started in the next couple of days again.

I want to point out if we need to add some people the possible new people will have to be approved by the core people we had here from the last game.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright, I'm in. Are we doing the same expansion draft thing?

Yes sir, same as last game except I'm hoping that this one will be for more than one season.
------------------------------------------------------
Alright I have one more final to take and hopefully when I get home this afternoon we can start the new game up.

We had 10 this game. Just post up if prefer 12 or 14 this game and as people try to claim a team you will see a PM in your inbox if you're part of the core 10 asking if you want this new person in the game. A simple yes or no. Please PM an answer back to me because if we are attempting to make this game last longer I want the people that have been here already to be able to choose who they want in.

If you get a chance, just message if you want 12, 14 or 16 people this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad