North American Hockey League - Main Discussion Thread

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Looking to trade Jarret Stoll or Travis Zajac for a package similar to the one that got Drew Doughty. Or, if we can't get that, then y'know, LW help is good, too.

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
:leafs
Zach Parise - Ryan Getzlaf - Daniel Sedin
Matt Duchene - Derek Roy - Patrice Bergeron
Brenden Morrow - Brandon Dubinsky - Alexandre Burrows
Tyler Ennis - Alexander Steen - Jason Pominville

Tobias Enstrom - Nicklas Lidstrom
Dimitri Kulikov- Zach Bogosian
Mark Giordano - Oliver Ekman-Larsson

Tim Thomas
Ryan Miller

TOP PROSPECTS
Nazem Kadri
Ryan Murphy
Joe Colborne
Victor Rask
Boone Jenner
Jake Gardiner
Jussi Rynnas
Greg McKegg
Brad Ross
Jerry D'Amigo
Everybody is available for the right price. We're mainly looking to acquire present talent, instead of youth.

We're looking to especially trade of our goalies, and we believe that we have 2 of the top 5 goalies in the game.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Haterz haterz haterz LOL.

Anyways, I still am looking to swap Paul Stastny out with another good center, have some minor cap issues and looking to increase space some.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Patrick Sharp - Steven Stamkos - Claude Giroux
Taylor Hall - Eric Staal - Nathan Horton
David Perron - T.J. Oshie - Patric Hornqvist
Michael Frolik - Patrik Berglund - Shane Doan

Zdeno Chara - Tyler Myers
Niklas Kronwall - XXXXXX
Victor Hedman - Dan Girardi

Ilya Bryzgalov
Braden Holtby

Bolded are untouchable. Looking for an upgrade to my top-six and a top-four defenseman.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I basically accomplished everything I wanted to do.

I finally finished a GM game in it's entirety. I got through everything I planned on doing.

We can continue to sign free agents and make trades, but in the few days I will ask you guys what you want to do.

Just so you can start thinking about it, some of the options are:

1) Finish this game completely and have it go one year.
2) Finish this game and start up another mini game with the option of possibly making that one more than season
3) Keep going with this game

Now, if we choose to keep going then we then need to vote how we will determine the winner of the second season. A few possible options are:

1) Voting
2) Using NHL 11
3) Using a simulator (which has timing problems)

Or some other choices we could come up with.

Now I already have an idea of which option I want to do, and I have a reason for choosing that option, but just start thinking about it and I'll ask you guys your choice in a couple of days.

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
I basically accomplished everything I wanted to do.

I finally finished a GM game in it's entirety. I got through everything I planned on doing.

We can continue to sign free agents and make trades, but in the few days I will ask you guys what you want to do.

Just so you can start thinking about it, some of the options are:

1) Finish this game completely and have it go one year.
2) Finish this game and start up another mini game with the option of possibly making that one more than season
3) Keep going with this game

Now, if we choose to keep going then we then need to vote how we will determine the winner of the second season. A few possible options are:

1) Voting
2) Using NHL 11
3) Using a simulator (which has timing problems)

Or some other choices we could come up with.

Now I already have an idea of which option I want to do, and I have a reason for choosing that option, but just start thinking about it and I'll ask you guys your choice in a couple of days.

Option 3 and Option 1

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Hey NY, wanna make a friendly wager in the eyes of all of HFBoards? If Caps win, I get to pick your username, avatar and title until the end of playoffs. Likewise if your Rangers do. Wanna go? ;)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad