North American Hockey Association (Waiting List Open!!)

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
I mean you can do it for fun if you want to but because it wasn't in the original plans then I don't think it would be fair for a lot of people to just add it in now.

I actually wanted to do a NHL 11 sim in my last game but we didn't get far enough into the game to get it to work.

Id be willing to help try and run one. I have a lot of spare time as of late. But I really would not want to do it all alone. Like I could take care of the NHL Simming, and you could take care of the forum.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Id be willing to help try and run one. I have a lot of spare time as of late. But I really would not want to do it all alone. Like I could take care of the NHL Simming, and you could take care of the forum.

I'll have to see after this is done, chances are I won't be starting another game until at least May because I know my schedule will be picking up the later I get into my semester.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Thats fine, so odds are if rosters are updated and the easiest way to do that would be to start a new roster thread going into offseason, seeing as there's been a lot of trades. And hopefully the few signings will be easy enough to keep track of that Ill be able to re-create the rosters as close as possible. Maybe post the name of your AHL teams just to make finding the players easier as well..

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Thats fine, so odds are if rosters are updated and the easiest way to do that would be to start a new roster thread going into offseason, seeing as there's been a lot of trades. And hopefully the few signings will be easy enough to keep track of that Ill be able to re-create the rosters as close as possible. Maybe post the name of your AHL teams just to make finding the players easier as well..

Honestly I really don't think you should put all that work on yourself. There really is no need for you to kill yourself updating all the rosters. Especially when it has no effect on the game.

If I were you then I'd leave it alone, it just doesn't make sense for you to take on all that work for nothing really.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright trade deadline is over.

I have two deals I am waiting to be posted before I will put them on the draft before but they happened before 7 so those GM's are good.

Make sure your rosters are up to date so we can begin voting (which I will explain either tomorrow or Sunday) soon.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Voting Rules

Here is how we determine conference seeding. First off there are 34 teams (17 Eastern Conference Teams and 17 Western Conference Teams). What you need to do is go through the roster thread and decide which team has the best rosters. You will choose the order of each conference. You don't have to worry about division leaders being in the top 3, just vote in order of teams you think are the best.

You are going to PM me the results. It will look something like this:

Eastern Conference:

Western Conference:

Each team will be assigned a point value. This means that the team you put in the 1st seed will get 17 points and the last team you place will get 1 point. You need to create the order for both conferences.

I will total up the points and the team with the most points in order will be the seeding. The top 8 teams from each conference will go to the playoffs which will also be voted on (I will explain this later)

I will not continue on until I get at least 30 votes back.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Let's go guys, I need more people and I want to have the playoff seeding ready to go by friday afternoon.

GET YOUR VOTES IN TO ME.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad