North American Hockey Association (Waiting List Open!!)

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
Well due to overwhelming vote totals the Stanley Cup Champion is:

:wings

With a vote of 5-4 :shakehead

Nice work guys :shakehead

I checked the thread 5-10 times on my phone to see the results and the ":wings" never showedup so I had no idea I won until right now.

I'd like to congratulate Flyguy for coming in a very close 2nd. It could have really gone either way IMO, and to be honest I thought the flyers would win. :laugh:

:sc09::wingsWINGS WIN THE CUP:wings:sc09:

lidd_654775a.jpg

I would like to thank everyone who voted for the wings. And the people who "contest" the wings -cough habsman cough-

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
I checked the thread 5-10 times on my phone to see the results and the ":wings" never showedup so I had no idea I won until right now.

I'd like to congratulate Flyguy for coming in a very close 2nd. It could have really gone either way IMO, and to be honest I thought the flyers would win. :laugh:

:sc09::wingsWINGS WIN THE CUP:wings:sc09:

lidd_654775a.jpg

I would like to thank everyone who voted for the wings. And the people who "contest" the wings -cough habsman cough-

Wait what? I was mocking Moses Doughty spelling congrats wrong.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Don't worry NY, I'm sure your team will beat Montreal some day :P

meh, shut up :laugh:

We have the most un-creative offense I have ever seen :shakehead

Maybe we'll actually win some games when we get some offensive talent.

----------------------------------------------------
I think we can start the Entry draft tomorrow.

I am going to PM the first overall team to let them know, and I am going to try to do time slots to get the draft done in the course of 2 days. Remember, due to my time constraints I can only do one round and we will pretend the rest of the draft had taken place. Afterwards I will get agents and we can do free agency to finish up our game.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I won't be home for most of the day tomorrow, so if your time slot comes up and you're on then you can just make your pick, if the person before you picked already then you don't have to wait for your time slot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->