North American Hockey Association (Waiting List Open!!)

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
LOL Didn't you have injury trouble last game too.

It's ok man you can still keep him in the lineup when we get to playoff time.

I don't think we got far enough in the last game to get into injury trouble. My team had a great start to the season and I was owning, I haven't followed up with most of the guys I drafted, but it's probably safe to say my team would have fallen back down to earth around game 30 or so.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I don't think we got far enough in the last game to get into injury trouble. My team had a great start to the season and I was owning, I haven't followed up with most of the guys I drafted, but it's probably safe to say my team would have fallen back down to earth around game 30 or so.

Yea my whole team was pretty much ridding on Gaborik so my team would have kept slipping, and Cammy wasn't doing too well either. :shakehead

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:wild

Havlat **
Burns**
Barker*
Bouchard
Backstrom**
Madden
Koivu***
Nystrom
Brodziak

Could all be had. * = Harder to get.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I will tell everyone the same thing. So I don't have to repeat myself again.

As per free agent signings, I will give everyone a week or two before I will open up free agency to get their own players resigned. I have not had a chance to look into potential agents and also feel like there is no need for players to be resigned now. So, what I wanted to do from the outset is focus on one aspect of the game at a time because of my hectic schedule I don't feel like I will have the time to have multiple parts of the game running simultaneously.

There will be plenty of time to have players be resigned before we open up free agency though so no one will have to worry about losing their players because of a lack of negotiating time.

A couple of more things of note: Remember the trade deadline is tomorrow, January 21st at 7 pm. After the trade deadline is complete I am going to need everyone to update their rosters so we can begin voting on playoff seeding and playoff matchups.

Last thing I need to mention: If people are waiting for me to respond back to approve trades please bear with me. I can't be by my computer all day anymore and usually don't get a chance to hop on until 7 pm each night. I am going to be on every night, but I usually will not be on during the day.

Any other questions feel free to either post it on here or PM me about them.

Mike

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Why don't you just let us post if there is no NTC or NMC involved?

meh, it's too late now that the trade deadline is tomorrow.

On top of that I allowed that when the game first began and right away there was 3 trades that were approved that involved a NTC.

I am just using it as a safety measure to make sure so that I know for a fact that there is no NTC.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
The Washington Capitals are still in the market for a second line center upgrade(would move Fehr+Perreault for center and low cost 3rd line wing). Also looking for a backup goalie

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Quebec would like to announce the signing of Dmitri Orlov to a 3 year $900,000 dollar entry level deal because I need to lol.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
If you guys get your rosters updated, or we could start a new thread and have everyone post their new rosters. And then Ill get these rosters going on NHL 11, and who evers rosters I did get those are the teams stats I would post up and what not...?

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
If you guys get your rosters updated, or we could start a new thread and have everyone post their new rosters. And then Ill get these rosters going on NHL 11, and who evers rosters I did get those are the teams stats I would post up and what not...?

I think that now would be a little to late to change things up. It was set to be determined by voting and I think that is how it should stay.

With that said everyone will need to still get their rosters up to date.

I am not sure yet but the voting will begin on Sunday or Monday, depending on how busy I am this weekend.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
I think that now would be a little to late to change things up. It was set to be determined by voting and I think that is how it should stay.

With that said everyone will need to still get their rosters up to date.

I am not sure yet but the voting will begin on Sunday or Monday, depending on how busy I am this weekend.

Oh i had no intention of taking away from the original plan. Im probably going to re-create my new wild team and sim a season, but I'm offering to do it for other teams as well.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Oh i had no intention of taking away from the original plan. Im probably going to re-create my new wild team and sim a season, but I'm offering to do it for other teams as well.

I mean you can do it for fun if you want to but because it wasn't in the original plans then I don't think it would be fair for a lot of people to just add it in now.

I actually wanted to do a NHL 11 sim in my last game but we didn't get far enough into the game to get it to work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad