Norris Trophy Finalists: Victor Hedman (TB), Mark Giordano (CGY), and Brent Burns (SJ)

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Robbed of what? Did you believe he’d win
I thought he would. He had a great year. I think he had a Norris worthy season for sure.

No problem with him not winning as there were some others who had good years as well. But for him to not even get nominated I think is pretty surprising. I think he got jobbed here.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I thought he would. He had a great year. I think he had a Norris worthy season for sure.

No problem with him not winning as there were some others who had good years as well. But for him to not even get nominated I think is pretty surprising. I think he got jobbed here.
I don’t think he has a strong case to win.

And I don’t think it’s extremely relevant who is the 3rd finalist

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Rielly really got hosed. Burns, despite the point total, shouldn't be in the top 3. If you ask me, that's just lazy stat-picking by the voting writers who don't stay up to watch West Coast games. He's absolutely terrible defensively, and managed to end up with a +13 rating even with 83 points. That's shameful. John Carlsson should be in before Burns. That said, Gio deserves it by a mile.

Lazy stat picking is exactly what you’re doing by posting +/-. Burns was much better than Rielly or Carlson.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
He was injured.

Amazing how much gall you have to have to talk so much trash about other teams as a Kings fan.

He wasn't doing anything even when he wasn't injured.
Lol cause my team has won two cups in the last ten years. What about your boys? Since when has being a Kings fan something I should be embarrassed as? Lol my team has accomplished a lot. Our core has won two cups what about yours? I'd rather be dead last than be first place with 20 pts over second place, and still get bounced in the first round in an absolutely embarrassing fashion.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
ITT
giphy.gif

Reactions: fasterthanlight

DownIsTheNewUp

Mar 27, 2017
Tampa
He wasn't doing anything even when he wasn't injured.
Lol cause my team has won two cups in the last ten years. What about your boys? Since when has being a Kings fan something I should be embarrassed as? Lol my team has accomplished a lot. Our core has won two cups what about yours? I'd rather be dead last than be first place with 20 pts over second place, and still get bounced in the first round in an absolutely embarrassing fashion.
Ah so you're stuck in the past while we're in a thread that's talking about this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad