Post-Game Talk: Norris Division Final: Minnesota Wild vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Yeo has grown a lot these playoffs just as the team has! Very impressed with the job he's done! All that favoritism that he used to do in the regular season has become a distant memory! Just need to get a better PP coach and this staff seems golden!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Yeo has grown a lot these playoffs just as the team has! Very impressed with the job he's done! All that favoritism that he used to do in the regular season has become a distant memory! Just need to get a better PP coach and this staff seems golden!

Its just a phenomenal turnaround the man has pulled. This team upgrades its pp to merely 'serviceable' and suddenly were lethal. He's got us playing great puck possession. Hes letting the youngsters deliver. He's holding players accountable. He's getting a LOT better at matching lines.

I missed this Yeo.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Its just a phenomenal turnaround the man has pulled. This team upgrades its pp to merely 'serviceable' and suddenly were lethal. He's got us playing great puck possession. Hes letting the youngsters deliver. He's holding players accountable. He's getting a LOT better at matching lines.

I missed this Yeo.

This reminds me of something he said near the end of the Colorado series. Something along the lines of he just threw out the idea of trying to match lines. Obviously he can try to get a mis match at home but it seems like he's got his team believing any line can play against anyone.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava

Gotta agree here. If and when he stays, I hope he can continue the way play they're playing now. This is the Yeo system the team needs for the whole season. Impressive.

Also, luv u Matt Cooke.

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
In my eyes this was the Wilds best 5vs5 performance of the year. This was more a 4-0 and last game more a 4-2 game. But whatver aslong as we win, Very proud of the guys tonight!

I always have to give critics tho, the PP wasnt good tonight. Need to change.
Any news on Ballard?

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
In my eyes this was the Wilds best 5vs5 performance of the year. This was more a 4-0 and last game more a 4-2 game. But whatver aslong as we win, Very proud of the guys tonight!

Any news on Ballard?

On what night, during the playoffs, has our PP been good yet?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

Any news on Ballard?

Nothing about Ballard last night. I'd say watch twitter starting after noon when the Wild have media availability. Maybe we find out something.

I'm not expecting him for game 5 to be honest.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Good god, Russo's twitter this morning is just loaded with articles.

Even Souhan, that lowest common denominator hockey hating jerk, has an article praising the Wild this morning.

Syan Ruter

Snusmumriken
Nov 8, 2012
Wild getting some respect on the main board, people are taking notice. The feeling I have now is completely new

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
From an Avs fan

Games 3 and 4 in the Hawks/Wild series were ridiculously similar to games 3 and 4 in the AVS/Wild series. Hawks are getting outworked and outshot just like we did. Their fans are complaining that the Hawks aren't doing anything despite the horrible game 3. Sounds familiar?

Also I love our 3rd line a lot.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
10326385_680778001977524_1201193635_n.jpg

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Just looking over the playoff stats, the one that jumped off the page at me - Heatley leads the team with a +7. :amazed: This from a guy who finished the regular season a team worst -18.

Brodin and Granlund are next best at +4.

Not everybody's favorite stat, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad