Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Its been 11 minutes. No GDT :P

OH-YOU_o_19641.jpg

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Does anyone know when are they going to decide the start time of Sunday's game? I'm hoping an early game. I have an overnight work trip to Denmark.. we're leaving on monday afternoon, right away after the workday. Would be tough to be awfully tired.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Does anyone know when are they going to decide the start time of Sunday's game? I'm hoping an early game. I have an overnight work trip to Denmark.. we're leaving on monday afternoon, right away after the workday. Would be tough to be awfully tired.

It depends on the result of the Rangers/Penguins game, so it should be soon after that one's decided.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

If the Penguins win we might, just might, finally get a normal time start instead of this 8:30 bull **** we've been putting up with in the playoffs.

**** the Eastern Conference and **** NBC.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
If the Penguins win we might, just might, finally get a normal time start instead of this 8:30 bull **** we've been putting up with in the playoffs.

**** the Eastern Conference and **** NBC.

Forgive me but I am hoping for the later start just this once. My brothers graduation is on Sunday and i'd rather not make 94 my own personal race track to get back in time hahaha.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Sunday's game will be at 8:00 CT (4:00 AM Suomi time).

I don't care. This is playoffs!

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
We're gonna ****ing win game 6. That's a ****ing FACT. We get two shots at going into their barn and taking a game.

I LIKE those odds.

YESSIR!! Hawks had no answer, running around like chickens with their heads cuts off! Beautiful!

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here, but the Wild do have the momentum in the series right now. It's going to be rough in the UC, but the Wild are playing their game and if they continue to play with confidence who knows where it may take us.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
If you get second go watch the locker room celebration on wild.com. Yeo's speech is epic. "Good win but we gotta effin forget about it. Enjoy it for an hour and get your mind on Chicago"

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
All business. He wants to win it all. This year.

I was very hard on Yeo earlier this year. I am so impressed with him. It's good for fans to see this side of him. He's showing that he is a no BS, never satisfied, what have you done for me lately type of coach. He certainly sounds like a guy who wants to take this the distance. Lets get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad