GDT: Non-Panthers NHL playoffs talk

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
What is strange goal. OEL shot the puck from the Blue Line, hit the Nashville Predator forward stick, then hit Matt Duchene in the shoulder, then went over the goalie head. Crazy goal!

Reactions: Boothinator

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
How good is grabner though? SH breakaway goal after he intercepted a D to D pass. Settle the puck down and finishes. Goal-scorers goal. He is so fast. They said he is now second active all-time in SH goals.

4-1 ARZ

Reactions: Boothinator

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I've checked out about half a period of the Boston - Philadelphia game. Maybe it's because it's their first game, but I think you can really tell the difference between a play-in game versus a round-robin game. Definitely lacks intensity.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Crouse is a beast. Should be wearing the C for us if not for Tallon's endless blunders

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Preds are putting pressure on Yotes and firing at the net. Haven't seen this yesterday at all.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Crouse is a beast. Should be wearing the C for us if not for Tallon's endless blunders
15 goal scorer that hits everything that moves. But I was told he was a nobody....

He wouldn't make us a 100 point team, but having a guy like that on the ice for us would do wonders. We have no one even close to him in our lineup. All so rat faced fat f*** Dave Bolland can laugh at us on Twitter lol. Man this team really tests you.

Reactions: Vilam and Cold Cat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad