GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion (2017 and beyond)

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Rivers hasn’t missed a game since 2006. Freaking statue in the pocket, and he’s an ironman. Sometimes I guess you just can’t account for some things (luck?).

Reactions: Unsustainable

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I missed this incident live but I'll expect 8 games? the NFL has to send a message... (Yes I know Berfict was longer but that was for a string of actions) this would be massive for 1.

Reactions: DaveG

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I missed this incident live but I'll expect 8 games? the NFL has to send a message... (Yes I know Berfict was longer but that was for a string of actions) this would be massive for 1.

The only comparison I can recall is McSoreley hitting Brashear with his stick in 2000. Suspended for a calendar year, charged and convicted of assault and never played in the NHL again.

Reactions: Tryamw

Dishface

Registered Jerk
Sep 27, 2013
Kenosha, WI
Bills make the playoffs. Good for that franchise and that fanbase
giphy.gif

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Bills make the playoffs. Good for that franchise and that fanbase
Bills fans are very close to Pejorative Slured. Between the “tailgating” where they can barely make it to their seat, and the jumping through tables (where the others watching act surprised that bad things can happen when said jumper falls flat on his/her face), they’re quite a group. PLUS a lot of them are from Buffalo....which I believe in Anchorman is referred to as “the shark’s anus.”

I made that last part up.

Reactions: DaveG

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
No the Jets.

Oh they beat the Steelers today? Well we all know they will go 1-15 next season after they keep Gase around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad