GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion (2017 and beyond)

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Cowboys fail me in survivor for the 2nd straight season. Peace out Jason Garrett, Wade Phillips got fired for less.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Did anyone watch this Lions/Packers game tonight? Lots of complaining about the refs, and w/o seeing it until the last kick I'm inclined to believe them, the refs seem to be a special kind of awful this season.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
They literally popped his knee cap back into place on the field

That's not good

If that's the case he'll be out at least 6 weeks. Once those ligaments stretch out of shape they don't just pop back like rubber bands. Had that injury my senior year of high school and it cost me a pretty decent shot at a state title in 100m hurdles.

My kneecap still pops out of joint if I bend it just right and that's almost 25 years later. It's a tough injury, and the way he plays makes it even tougher.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
If that's the case he'll be out at least 6 weeks. Once those ligaments stretch out of shape they don't just pop back like rubber bands. Had that injury my senior year of high school and it cost me a pretty decent shot at a state title in 100m hurdles.

My kneecap still pops out of joint if I bend it just right and that's almost 25 years later. It's a tough injury, and the way he plays makes it even tougher.

StrmSurge

Skol!
Mar 19, 2019
Salem, SC
I don't want to talk about my Dolphins this year. Maybe 0-16. Maybe talk to me after the 2020 draft. We have like 5 first day picks.

Btw Whats up guys CANES look good this year. They're settling in strong. Been busy haven't checked in here much but ive still been following Hurricane's season.

Reactions: HisIceness

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Mitch Trubisky is not good. Bears traded up to draft him when Mahomes and Watson were on the board. Bruh.
Was pretty much the consensus amongst all of the draft analysts.

I didn’t understand it at the time and I never will. Mahomes I get...you never know quite what’ve you’re getting from Big 12ish type QBs. I thought Bryce Petty would have been good. He couldn’t process the game fast enough.

But Deshaun Watson? Dude hung 400 yards on Alabama Ds, twice, and had a body of work in college that was unbelievably solid.

Trubisky was 8-5 and couldn’t beat NC State. He was a mediocre college QB and somehow hoodwinked everyone into making him the #1 prospect.

Reactions: HisIceness

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Was pretty much the consensus amongst all of the draft analysts.

I didn’t understand it at the time and I never will. Mahomes I get...you never know quite what’ve you’re getting from Big 12ish type QBs. I thought Bryce Petty would have been good. He couldn’t process the game fast enough.

But Deshaun Watson? Dude hung 400 yards on Alabama Ds, twice, and had a body of work in college that was unbelievably solid.

Trubisky was 8-5 and couldn’t beat NC State. He was a mediocre college QB and somehow hoodwinked everyone into making him the #1 prospect.
Tall and white with an arm. How could he miss?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->