Non-Minnesota NHL News XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Goodnight, sweet prince.

We'll never forget those amazing years in Tampa. Thank you, Martin.

fKpGSrQ.jpg

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Is there a gap starting to form in the Central?

Looks like the beginnings of a divide between Dallas/St. Louis/Minnesota/Nashville and Winnipeg/Chicago/Colorado.

Not even 20% through the season, so obviously really early, but I'm really intrigued at how this is all gonna shake out.

And of course a gap between Chicago/Winnipeg and Colorado.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Whoa, I didn't realize Edmonton is dead last in the league. What a disaster of an organization. Though I really believed they'd climb out of the cellar this season. Plenty of time left, but so far not so good.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Whoa, I didn't realize Edmonton is dead last in the league. What a disaster of an organization. Though I really believed they'd climb out of the cellar this season. Plenty of time left, but so far not so good.

Eh, with their McDynasty on the IR they're pretty much the exact same team that has been so putrid for the last handful of years.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
They need to trade Eberle before his value tanks.

No, you don't trade top 10 RW's for nothing.

My goodness, they have so many top 10, top 5 and top 3 players it's amazing they're even allowed to compete in the same league with the rest of us.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
You know the main board was tolerable for a little while last season and most of the offseason, but I swear it's a special kind of dumb this year. Everything is "ruining hockey".

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Eh, with their McDynasty on the IR they're pretty much the exact same team that has been so putrid for the last handful of years.
When he got hurt, many said their season was over. I couldn't believe it, because how many #1 draft picks do they still have playing? I realize McDavid is not only a great player, but he can also make everyone else around him play better. But if he is the drastic difference between winning and being at the bottom of the standings, then that makes them a one-man team. And as we know from the days of being just that with only Gabby, it rarely works out with that kind of set up.

I know they have other injuries, but still.......if those top picks can't carry the load without McDavid, then good luck.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Määttä out for 3-4 weeks. This guy can't catch a break.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
You know the main board was tolerable for a little while last season and most of the offseason, but I swear it's a special kind of dumb this year. Everything is "ruining hockey".

"OMG coaches challenge is ruining hockey"

No it isn't. It's making it better. What's wrong with the controversial decisions and close calls being inspected?

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
"OMG coaches challenge is ruining hockey"

No it isn't. It's making it better. What's wrong with the controversial decisions and close calls being inspected?

Because games dont end 8-7 anymore, Orr doesn't play anymore and the modern youth is worthless. Back in my day when we had to climb 5km high mountain to school every day, both ways...... etc.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
No, you don't trade top 10 RW's for nothing.

My goodness, they have so many top 10, top 5 and top 3 players it's amazing they're even allowed to compete in the same league with the rest of us.

I didn't say trade him for nothing; I said trade him before his value tanks. There's a difference. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad