Non-Minnesota NHL News XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Edmonton game is more upsetting!! Could be up 3 pts on CGY and 5 on SJ if they had just beat Edmonton!! Ughhh

And if we would've beat WPG we'd be closer to them, or if we would've beat Vancouver, and if we would've beat Chicago those two times in January we'd be really close to them. Or if we didn't lose all those games in December. We've been on an absolutely ridiculous run here since we got Dubnyk and getting hung up on one loss is silly.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
And if we would've beat WPG we'd be closer to them, or if we would've beat Vancouver, and if we would've beat Chicago those two times in January we'd be really close to them. Or if we didn't lose all those games in December. We've been on an absolutely ridiculous run here since we got Dubnyk and getting hung up on one loss is silly.

I don't necessarily like the logic either, but putting those losses on equal footing as the Edmonton loss is disingenuous. It was absolutely a missed opportunity to gain a little ground and/or spacing.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Colorado win tonight would make tomorrows game tougher I think, Colorado would have a chance to get within 4 !

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Colorado win tonight would make tomorrows game tougher I think, Colorado would have a chance to get within 4 !

I'm not at all concerned about Colorado. As long as the Wild take the game seriously from the start, they're nothing to worry about.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

Or that NYR game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad