Non-Minnesota NHL News XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick Willy*

Calgary ties it up just at the end of the 2nd.

1-1

2nd intermission.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Rumors floating that the CHI locker room is in shambles right now, possible fist fight involving Sharp and a "important player."

Driving point seems to be Sharp is having major issues off-ice. They shined light on the fact that he may not be the "family" man he portays himself to be.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Rumors floating that the CHI locker room is in shambles right now, possible fist fight involving Sharp and a "important player."

Driving point seems to be Sharp is having major issues off-ice. They shined light on the fact that he may not be the "family" man he portays himself to be.

Paul Allen was alluding to this on KFAN yesterday....Nothing specific, just that there was a locker room incident involving Sharp after the Boston game, and that things got ugly.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Jagr to Panthers.....

With all these trades going down now, what will the guys on TSN have to discuss come Monday?? :laugh:

SUNRISE, Fla. – Florida Panthers Executive Vice President and General Manager Dale Tallon announced today that the club has acquired F Jaromir Jagr from the New Jersey Devils in exchange for Florida’s second-round draft pick in 2015 and a conditional third-round draft pick in 2016.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
I thought Jagr wanted to go to a playoff team? Now he'd better take the Panthers there, otherwise he's not worth the price.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Wow, a little surprised by the landing spot. I know he preferred to go to an Eastern team anyway, but I'm still glad that nobody in the West ended up getting him.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
There isn't going to be any trades left for deadline day. I usually like watching it and following twitter all day to see whats happening. Take the day off and eat pizza and drink beer.

So I'm looking forward to a Vermette trade..... great. Maybe some depth D moves.

Hopefully the Leafs dump someone big, maybe Lupul?

Blockbusters aren't happening until summer around draft day. So not much to look forward to I would guess. Lame

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

Paul Allen was alluding to this on KFAN yesterday....Nothing specific, just that there was a locker room incident involving Sharp after the Boston game, and that things got ugly.

As far as I know, this all started with a football guy (Diehl). I don't think anybody reputable has reported on it. I wouldn't really consider an NFL guy to have his finger on the pulse of am NHL locker room.

Here's something from Daren Millard:

Re @NHLBlackhawks report of a fight in the dressing room. I'm told the group held its 1st team meeting in yrs but no scraps. Chemistry good

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
As far as I know, this all started with a football guy (Diehl). I don't think anybody reputable has reported on it. I wouldn't really consider an NFL guy to have his finger on the pulse of am NHL locker room.

Here's something from Daren Millard:

Re @NHLBlackhawks report of a fight in the dressing room. I'm told the group held its 1st team meeting in yrs but no scraps. Chemistry good

Bernstein (radio host in Chicago) tweeted this a few days ago

But the actual fight seems unsubstantiated.

Blues reporter

Billy Mays Here*

Always wanted the Leafs to have some success, moving in the right direction with this rebuild. Can't believe they got rid of Clarkson's contract. Wouldn't be surprised if Clarkson has a bit of a revival at some point in Columbus too. I'm assuming Horton is done and the Leafs will just put him on LTIR until his contract expires.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Hawks are interested in Skinner... Please, no. Keep him out of our division. :cry:

Slick Willy*

Watching Winnipeg-St. Louis right now. 0-0 in the end of the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad