Non-Minnesota NHL News XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Jets have allowed the most goals since the All Star break: 52. Wild the fewest with 23 both have played 15 games.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Lots of rumors/speculation pointing toward a Chicago trade today or at least before the deadline.

I lean toward them trading away Sharp and Oduya, possibly in separate trades. I just wonder what the return will be.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Lots of rumors/speculation pointing toward a Chicago trade today or at least before the deadline.

I lean toward them trading away Sharp and Oduya, possibly in separate trades. I just wonder what the return will be.

Oduya is hurt, right? I have to agree Sharp would be on the move.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Lousy stinking blues. If not for them letting the Jets take them to OT we would have had a 4 point swing on all those teams last night :P

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
So for tonight. Lets go Islanders! They play Calgary. As for the Dallas vs Colorado game, it doesn't matter who wins but if it's Dallas, the Wild can bury Colorado in the standings with a win tomorrow.

Slick Willy*

So it's like this:

Calgary loses Giordano
Jets lose Wheeler
Chicago loses Kane
Van loses Miller

We lose Zucker (in addition to Carter and Cooke).

Do you guys think this is a more even/fair situation at the moment?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So it's like this:

Calgary loses Giordano
Jets lose Wheeler
Chicago loses Kane
Van loses Miller

We lose Zucker (in addition to Carter and Cooke).

Do you guys think this is a more even/fair situation at the moment?

The western conference is the thunderdome. Everyone gets beat the hell up. Just coincidence that were all losing key players.

Slick Willy*

The western conference is the thunderdome. Everyone gets beat the hell up. Just coincidence that were all losing key players.

I forgot Seguin. Damn, how did I forget Seguin. And I'm sure I'm missing someone on both Avs. Ducks, and Sharks, too.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Perry missed some time earlier for the Ducks...they have had goalie issues too with Andersen. Sharks....not sure I can think of anyone injured for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad