#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
booger.gif

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The Canadian, American, French, Greek, and Japanese judges all gave him decent marks, but the Russian judge was not impressed. "Too much splash", the judge was quoted.

:sarcasm:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
I don't like Getzlaf very much. Guy whines too much and is a hack. Then the diving/embellishing. Great passing and positioning but man.. Really hard to like him.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
That new Road to the winter classic show was OK. Narrator's opening thing was so cliche. Not enough on-ice interactions like HBO had. Hopefully it gets better. Miss liev schreiber doing the VO. Way too many Highlights.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
So I'm looking at all these trade rumors about Arizona and Edmonton and so on and I wonder why not work with each other?

Arizona wants deal some players for draft picks or young players to start a rebuild. Edmonton needs centers and defenders.

Taylor Hall is on the trading block, Kieth Yandle and Antoine Vermette are on the trading block.

Make that trade. Edmonton gets a top pairing defender and a versatile center/wing combo. Both are of a decent age and both are good at what they do. Vermette might not be that bona fide top center they want, but on a committee with RNH they would do well.

Arizona would get a marquee forward who is apparently hard to coach. Working with one of the best coaches in the league and one of the most experienced and respected wingers in the league in Doan can't hurt Hall's development, either. A top forward coming in would help scoring problems and help bring in some tickets, and when they get a top-5 draft pick this year they get the potential for a really good top line.

Seems like a no brainer to me.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Think Edmonton could get a better package for Hall. Just like on the trade boards, I think Edmonton would only deal with Arizona for OEL. Not saying they'll be successful, but I bet that's who they would want. They need that type of player. Yandle is good and all, but his playing style is pretty much what Edmonton already has on D right now. Bunch of Yandle-lites.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
They would want young players under control for a long time. Like you GU said, it would be OEL I would have to think. Young prospects and picks.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
3 goals leads are dangerous in the NHL this year.
STLL blew a 3-0 lead vs LA last night, losing 6-4.
sounds like Broduer has been terrible with them.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
The ****ing Jets. You gotta be ****ing kidding me.

I thought the same thing when i saw the score. Their still ****ing picking up points without their top 4 d, and here the Wild just sit here playing like crap, struggling to pick up any kind of points.:(

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I seriously question that we make the playoffs this year. Chicago and St. Louis are going to be Chicago and St. Louis. Nashville shows no signs of slowing down, and honestly, they're better than they showed last year as well. With Dallas and Winnipeg on streaks right now, they're looking to pass us. If we do manage to finish as the fifth best team in the conference like we have been pretty much all season, we still have to hope two of Anaheim, San Jose, Los Angeles, Vancouver and Calgary finish below us.

Still plenty of games left, but I don't like the way this team looks at the moment, and they show virtually no heart to turn it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad