Non-Minnesota NHL News XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
If he were drafted 2nd overall and named Andrei Svechnikov he would already have 2 not-just-kinda-but-actual lacrosse goals on the season already
What is this 2nd overall you speak of? The draft starts in the teens.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
And they secure the winner point as well. Toews with the snipe.
Chicago plays Montréal in a “well, someones gotta win” game tomorrow, too. They could be at 50 points. San Jose needs to put it in gear

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Chicago plays Montréal in a “well, someones gotta win” game tomorrow, too. They could be at 50 points. San Jose needs to put it in gear

Someone promised Kessel some hot dogs if Arizona won tonight, so don't hold your breath

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Someone promised Kessel some hot dogs if Arizona won tonight, so don't hold your breath
Was listening to their stream when Kessel got his second. Ottawa will be a fun team to watch if San zjose continues to sink

Reactions: AKL

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
That's a weird one to me. They're underperforming but three points off the division lead. DeBoer as a replacement is odd too.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Why wait?

The only problem with making a coaching change right now is that it might give the team a boost, pushing the Wild higher in the standings, but still falling short of the playoffs....which is the worst possible scenario.

I think it would be better to make any coaching changes in the off season.

Reactions: AKL

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The only problem with making a coaching change right now is that it might give the team a boost, pushing the Wild higher in the standings, but still falling short of the playoffs....which is the worst possible scenario.

Yeah that’s a concern as well. I doubt he’ll be available come next season though.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Gallant would such a steal of a coach. I wouldn’t have fired him if I was Vegas. Also, Pete Deboer is coaching two different under-performing Pacific Division teams in the same season. Weird

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
If Guerin doesn't plan to extend Boudreau, which seems likely, I'd be thrilled to get Gallant. Go after him now if so.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I don’t want gallant messing up the tank. He’ll likely take the rest of the season off anyways. Go after him in July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad