Non-Minnesota NHL News XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
If it was Stewart + Schwartz/Tarasenko + draft pick for a signed/extended Callahan I think both sides could and would be happy.

That would be an overpayment for Callahan, IMO.

Maybe Stewart + a 2nd.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
If it was Stewart + Schwartz/Tarasenko + draft pick for a signed/extended Callahan I think both sides could and would be happy.

The Blues would maybe do that if Kreider was included. Tarasenko/Schwartz aren't going anywhere.

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
Vancouver and La are sucking pretty bad right now. Winnipeg is on a hot streak but they are still 3 wins behind us.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
These numbers represent the central divisions record as a whole against other divisions...

Games decided in regulation:
Central 52-25
Pacific 25-52

Games decided in OT:
Central 8-21
Pacific 21-8

Overall:
Central 60-25-21
Pacific 46-52-8

Wanted to quote this post from a mainboard thread.

Here is the link to that thread

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1599101

Wow...that seems insane doesn't it?

Edit-Someone posted the numbers for all divisions...

Regulation:
Central 33-24
Atlantic 24-33

OT/skills:
Central 12-12
Atlantic 12-12

Overall:
Central 45-24-12
Atlantic 36-33-12

Regulation:
Central 34-26
Metro 26-34

OT/skills:
Central 9-6
Metro 6-9

Overall:
Central 43-26-6
Metro 32-34-9

Last edited:

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed

Regulation:
Central 33-24
Atlantic 24-33

OT/skills:
Central 12-12
Atlantic 12-12

Overall:
Central 45-24-12
Atlantic 36-33-12

Regulation:
Central 34-26
Metro 26-34

OT/skills:
Central 9-6
Metro 6-9

Overall:
Central 43-26-6
Metro 32-34-9

OK, I must not have my thinking capon, but I do NOT understand what all these numbers represent .... can someone please explain?

:huh::dunce:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
These numbers represent the central divisions record as a whole against other divisions...

Regulation:
Central 33-24 (W-L vs. Atlantic)
Atlantic 24-33 (W-L vs. Central)

OT/skills:
Central 12-12 (W-L vs. Atlantic)
Atlantic 12-12 (W-L vs. Central)

Overall:
Central 45-24-12 (vs. Atlantic)
Atlantic 36-33-12 (vs. Central)

Regulation:
Central 34-26 (vs. Metro)
Metro 26-34 (vs. Central)

OT/skills:
Central 9-6 (vs. Metro)
Metro 6-9 (vs. Central)

Overall:
Central 43-26-6 (vs. Metro)
Metro 32-34-9 (vs. Central)

Added an explanation. At least that's how I understood it.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I posted the link to the mainboard thread so you guys could see what they were talking about.

But basically it was a thread about how the central is the most dominant division.

The numbers are the central's record as a whole in various types of situation. Overall record. OT and shootout win loss record (anything past regulation) and also record in regulation against each division.

The original number posted that was pretty insane was the Central's record against the Pacific division in regulation. (We are talking about the division with the Kings, Sharks, and Ducks)

The central division in regulation is something like 55-25 against the Pacific and 8-21 in OT. Which is pretty unlucky since in general OT/shootout's I'd bet are probably about 50 50.

When these numbers are further applied to each division it just shows how good our division as a whole is.

It would be even more interesting if someone broke this down team by team in the central for each division.

But I repeat the Pacific Division with previously said 'power-house' teams is 25-52 in regulation against Central Division teams. That is crazy!

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
I posted the link to the mainboard thread so you guys could see what they were talking about.

But basically it was a thread about how the central is the most dominant division.

The numbers are the central's record as a whole in various types of situation. Overall record. OT and shootout win loss record (anything past regulation) and also record in regulation against each division.

The original number posted that was pretty insane was the Central's record against the Pacific division in regulation. (We are talking about the division with the Kings, Sharks, and Ducks)

The central division in regulation is something like 55-25 against the Pacific and 8-21 in OT. Which is pretty unlucky since in general OT/shootout's I'd bet are probably about 50 50.

When these numbers are further applied to each division it just shows how good our division as a whole is.

It would be even more interesting if someone broke this down team by team in the central for each division.

But I repeat the Pacific Division with previously said 'power-house' teams is 25-52 in regulation against Central Division teams. That is crazy!

Amazing how the Wild got absolutely no love on that thread!
While I still don't think the Wild will do anything this year, this team is just a couple players short of being pretty damn good. I can't wait for that, and watch everyone complain that it was because we BOUGHT our way to the cup with Parise and Suter. :shakehead

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Amazing how the Wild got absolutely no love on that thread!
While I still don't think the Wild will do anything this year, this team is just a couple players short of being pretty damn good. I can't wait for that, and watch everyone complain that it was because we BOUGHT our way to the cup with Parise and Suter. :shakehead

If we win a cup, let other teams fans say whatever they want about how we got it. In the end, they'll know that we won the cup, they didn't, and that's all that matters.

They'd "buy" a cup too if they could.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Honestly I think the Wild are a decent coach short of being really good. But yeah, the lack of love in that thread makes me irritated.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
#Isles have traded Peter Regin and Pierre-Marc Bouchard to Chicago for a 2014 4th-round pick.

Maybe he'll finally get a cup.

But man, what little value. Holy cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad