Non-Minnesota NHL News XIV - Seattle Expansion(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
If it's true that he has done this before, he is one of those ****ing pricks who doesnt know how fortunate he is.
When you earn big money while playing hockey you should do as your told.

Period.
He's either extremely lazy or like you said is an entitled prick. I've come to accept that the NFL/NBA doesn't give a rats butt about this kind of behavior, but I dread the NHL will eventually have more of these kind of guys.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
So... Eklund (yes, I know the lack of credibility most of the time) has the Wild as one of the teams potentially interested in Duncan Keith. The odds of this happening are likely zero, but I thought it was just an interesting, if not odd thing to hear.
Minnesota: The Wild have struggled a bit and are in division....so the chances aren't that great they land Keith...but they are involved.

Also the Blackhawks mascot got into a fight after the game after he was apparently attacked.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if GMs have a contest throughout the season by seeing which one can get Eklund the stupidest thing?

Reactions: Wild11MN

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Rumour is that Yeo is NOT the new head coach of Philadelphia Flyers. But it hasn't been confirmed yet..

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Yeah. Team is on the plane they say, some say that Haks isn't actually even fired yet.

May still be happening, of course. But at least it got out far too soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad