Non-Minnesota NHL News XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

J22*

I'm glad the Wild didn't pay that steep price.

Thats not really much to give up at all as long as you're confident that Bernier can be a quality starter. Equivalent from the Wild would be a 2nd, Kuemper, and a prospect at the level around Haula, Graovac, or even fountaine

Billy Mays Here*

Now we just have to worry about the MAF rumors.

Good news about Fleury is that I don't think we'll be hearing any Zucker/Coyle/Granlund rumors since his value isn't as much as Bernier's. Still don't want him though, unless it was for dirt cheap and Pittsburgh retained at least $1.5 million in salary.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
So, will the Hawks win tonight?

If they actually do, I'm calling for a Kane Cup winning goal.

Nope. This one goes to the Bruins.

E: I've had trouble staying up but now I'm feeling rather fresh. I wish the sandman won't get me.

E2: Gotta love that confidence of Krug's.

Last edited:

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Great game! still stunned by the finish. It would be nice game 7. Congrats to Hawks

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
"I thought defense and goaltending were the keys to winning this series"-Scotty Bowman

Sadly the two areas the Wild for the foreseeable future are still very lacking in. :(

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
"I thought defense and goaltending were the keys to winning this series"-Scotty Bowman

Sadly the two areas the Wild for the foreseeable future are still very lacking in. :(

cry-sad-gif-Favim.com-584714.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad