OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread IX - Let's Go Bowling! (Two-Minute Tommy Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
The Rams lose, and the Vikes clinch a playoff spot! Almost certainly the 6 seed.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
So if the 49ers win next week, they clinch the 1 seed. If they lose, and the Vikes can beat both the Packers and Bears at home, San Fran actually ends up with the 6 seed. How crazy is that?

That of course means the Vikings play at Dallas/Philly as the 5 seed, assuming GB takes care of Detroit.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I’d rather play at Green Bay than at Dallas. Not saying I have tons of logic for it but if we’re healthy I don’t think Green Bay can stop Dalvin.

Dallas doesn't have the same magic since they moved to that new stadium.

As a 6 seed, of the possible away sites/team to play I'd rank them like this (most favorable to least): Dallas, Philly, NO, SF, GB, SEA. Dallas and Philly aren't very good teams. NO over SF because the NFL hates NO and will screw them over. SF over GB because of the weather (it's a coin flip otherwise). SEA crowd is crazy and the team has magic at home.

I do think MN will have a better chance in a dome than on a sloppy field that the some of the other teams could have in Jan.

He's almost definitely excluding the NFC East winner.

Correct, but because I said that that'll end up being the team that wins the NFC.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I’d rather play at Green Bay than at Dallas. Not saying I have tons of logic for it but if we’re healthy I don’t think Green Bay can stop Dalvin.
The guy who is currently injured and hasn't rushed for over 100 yards since Week 7? Green Bay has come a long way since Week 2 of the season.

fentonsbrainchild

Jul 29, 2019
The guy who is currently injured and hasn't rushed for over 100 yards since Week 7? Green Bay has come a long way since Week 2 of the season.
Like I said I don’t think I have tons of logic but it’s a feeing in my gut. We’ll see a lot more on Monday night but I think the Packers are pretty fraudulent.

fentonsbrainchild

Jul 29, 2019
Cook isn't playing, so how would we see how they handle a guy in street clothes?
I mean that we will see how we match up against them since it’s been about three months. Cook will play in the playoffs, if Mike Boone is able to perform well I love our chances in two weeks with a far superior zone runner.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
MN has a top 5 O line?

Zimmer has chosen to hitch his wagon to a QB who chokes. It'll probably get him fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad