Post-Game Talk: Noel Watch Begins! Jets nap to a 2-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
That was an incredibly boring game.:help:

I don't know if I should even bother watching tomorrow, but I know I will. We're all masochists.

FBS

Sep 6, 2011
How about that penalty kill!

Pathetic game by a team we've all seen play much better. I wonder if there will be any signs of life back home tomorrow.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Some positives to take out of that.

1) The special teams battle was won by the Jets
2) The rookies didn't look out of place by virtue of the rest of the team looking bad
3) We only have to wait one day before we can complain about the team some more.

Things are looking up for the critics.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Halischuk, Frolik, Pavelec, Enstrom, and Trouba showed up. Scheifele pretty good on the face-offs, reasonable game as well. PK very good (10 for 10 in the last 10). PP popped a goal. That's all I got.

Not even going to stick around for this PGT. :laugh: Onwards and upwards.

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
I guess the boys were just gassed from a brutal schedule this week and a very difficult trip all the way to Minnesota.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Well we aren't Blue Bombers, Jaguars or Astros bad. We have no fire, and our biggest question mark going into the season - Pavelec - is the only reason we are not staring up at 6 other teams from the bottom of the Central Division standings.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Not sure what was uglier, way the Jets played or the chicks teeth sitting behind their bench.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I mentioned in the other thread. I'm blaming our 'system'. We have really fast players who are playing like grinders. They all look like they are afraid to do anything offensive.

wilty00

May 15, 2007
Kelowna/Winnipeg
I was excited about having Minnesota in our division for the sake of being geographical rivals, but as a former Canucks fan tonight reminded me just how big of a stinker these Minny games usually turn out to be. Just god awful... sadly mostly at the fault of our own team this time, not the way they play.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
Some positives to take out of that.

1) The special teams battle was won by the Jets
2) The rookies didn't look out of place by virtue of the rest of the team looking bad
3) We only have to wait one day before we can complain about the team some more.

Things are looking up for the critics.

:thumbu:

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Wow what a brutal game. It looked like a rodeo out there. Nobody could move without somebody grabbing on to them. Exactly how the Kings won their cup 2 years ago. One of the most boring games I've ever seen. If the league continues to allow that I'll be getting a lot of nap time during the game.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Boring game

Trouba has a better chance at the US Oly team than either buff or Bogo!

Wheeler, seto, frolic, joker all MIA

Stu looks done

4th game in a row Pavs best Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad