Post-Game Talk: Noel Watch Begins! Jets nap to a 2-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I'm personally more interested in the Jets winning than in them having a chance to win. I mean its become pretty apparent that this team really can't mount much of a comeback effort so once a team gets ahead by a goal they just lock it down for the remainder of the game.

Jimmy Hoots

Oct 10, 2013
Jesus. Why did the Jets even bother coming back? Can we ship these chumps to Phoenix, too??

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
I'm personally more interested in the Jets winning than in them having a chance to win. I mean its become pretty apparent that this team really can't mount much of a comeback effort so once a team gets ahead by a goal they just lock it down for the remainder of the game.

at this point I'd settle for them improving their chances to win by like out-shooting them for a change

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
For days we look forward to the games only to be bitterly dissapointed...and bored.

There's no flow and no creativity on this team. Boring boring hockey.

I say it's time to move to olympic sized rinks. Too little space to see any of the higher end talent shine.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
WHere to start?? :help:

Same things, Effort, Faceoffs, Lack of shots due to previous 2 points....

The good... Halischuk, Little (aside from in the dot) Wright, Slater, Pavs

I thought Jokinen had some jump. They need to get Seto and Frolik a little more ice time. I think we are now seeing our struggle in the west. In tight checking games, we lack the talent, and grit and hard work to get scoring chances!!!! Kane looks the worst I have ever seen him in the NHL. Wheeler.... Has not shown up in 1 period this season. Ladd looks slow and not into it.

Shame that Pavs shows up and battles and we still get a loss with no effort. Bounce back with Monty tomorrow for no other reason then just Pavs back to backs. If Pavs plays clearly Noel has learned nothing as coach. It is hard to get a team going when 80% of it is the problem, not just a few guys. Lets hope Dallas shows some rust from being off all week, cause god knows we should be rested after that one!

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
I sure hope Noel puts Monty between the pipes tomorrow. I don't wish to wear Pavs out - and we all know how he generally performs in back-to-backs to begin with.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I've been very disappointed so far. Holding on to the hope that he is a late starter.

Him and Little have been late starters the past 3 seasons. Not worried about Blake, just pissed off a little about it. Little is having no slow start this year, he has been our only forward that we know has a chance to score every game from being smart, and getting to the right places. Kane is always dangerous, but I have not seen anything good in his game since that LA game.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
I sure hope Noel puts Monty between the pipes tomorrow. I don't wish to wear Pavs out - and we all know how he generally performs in back-to-backs to begin with.

Play Pavs and the jets have a chance at 3-2, Monty in, jets 2-3

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
If this effort, and lack of shots, losses, etc. Keep coming, after these next 2 games. Changes need to be done to put a stop to it. Options: A trade of some sort, calling someone up from the minors to get fresh blood in the lineup ( Cormier, Odell, etc.) Or the option we are all thinking, firing of Noel. If I see that type of play 2 more games in a row, to me it is time. Don't see it happening, but it most certainly should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad