Prospect Info: Noah Juulsen Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfm133

Nov 6, 2015
Can somebody explain how Juulsen can be on Florida taxi squad without going again through waivers?

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Will be interested to see what Florida does when Markus Nutivaara returns.

jfm133

Nov 6, 2015
I am unable to find a link for Juulsen being placed on the waivers by Florida and clearing it.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If he's placed on waivers again, the Habs have the right to place a claim first I believe.

If no one else claims him, they get to claim him AND send him down to Laval. But I think we're last in line. Don't know about the teams that didn't put in a claim for him last time.

Habricot

Oct 22, 2017
If no one else claims him, they get to claim him AND send him down to Laval. But I think we're last in line. Don't know about the teams that didn't put in a claim for him last time.
i do not think the mgmt would claim him back and prevent him from having a chance to play and get some milage in the nhl

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
i do not think the mgmt would claim him back and prevent him from having a chance to play and get some milage in the nhl

i remember with Scherbak they said, when the Kings put him on waivers, if we had put in a waiver claim, and no one else put in one, we would be allowed to put him in Laval. It would have basically been like we put him on waivers the first time to send him down, and no one claimed him.

it's not preventing him from getting NHL milage, because no one in the NHL wants him in the NHL.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Yep if Florida want to put Juulsen on the taxi squad/AHL they need to put him on the waivers and the Habs can claim and put him in Laval (What they will probably do)

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I couldn't find a trace of him on the roster but he shows up in their last game as a scratch.

does he have to play a certain amount of games or anything like that for them to keep him?

kind of horse shit they grabbed him and haven't even played him

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
does he have to play a certain amount of games or anything like that for them to keep him?

kind of horse shit they grabbed him and haven't even played him

I expect they can scratch him all season as long as they pay him.

Considering the habs waived him with the goal of letting him play it is pretty crappy. He needs ice time.

Could just be insurance, too. If the team stays healthy and wins without him maybe they let him go again, or maybe they expect him to have value once other teams have injuries.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I expect they can scratch him all season as long as they pay him.

Considering the habs waived him with the goal of letting him play it is pretty crappy. He needs ice time.

Could just be insurance, too. If the team stays healthy and wins without him maybe they let him go again, or maybe they expect him to have value once other teams have injuries.

yeah thats bs scratching him like that.

i thought there might be some kind of rule like he has to play x amount of games within y amount of time of claiming him.

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
They took Juulsen (and Forsling) because they were playing hard ball with Yandle and were trying to trade him. Juulsen may still play when an injury occurs. I want him back for Laval and for depth so hope they do put him back on waivers. They may also try to trade him.

Jul 6, 2016
They took Juulsen (and Forsling) because they were playing hard ball with Yandle and were trying to trade him. Juulsen may still play when an injury occurs. I want him back for Laval and for depth so hope they do put him back on waivers. They may also try to trade him.

Right. They gonna have something for him.... Something the Habs were unable to get, not even a mid-round pick.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Florida has still played only two games. Even Dallas has played that many.

Barring injury or trade looks like it will be tough for Juulsen to get into their lineup with 6-7 guys ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad