Player Discussion: Noah Dobson

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
Dobson is even better than I had hoped. Kid does have legit PPG potential over an entire season and be solid defensively, a unicorn.

89ea9m.jpg

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
I'm stealing this and posting it on the main board thread. I totally forgot about that likeness, spot on.
I don't remember where I saw the comparison originally, but once seen it can't be unseen.

If someone can photoshop her face on his body (and vice versa), I would lose it.

Reactions: PWJunior

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Wow! Just like that Noah Dobson is a +17. Especially impressive in that Romanov is the next best at +8.

Often a derided stat, but it is a very good representation of the player and his play in this particular case.

*Tear* in my eye as I watch my boy go off to college while recalling the day he was born (getting drafted).

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I don’t see D Toews on that list. I thought that was the biggest thing Lou screwed up since sliced bread
I realize it was a figure of speech, but Lou doesn't do sliced bread. He only does the hard crusty bread baked that morning in a brick oven. And he tears it with his hands. No slicing. Dipped in olive oil, minestra soup or some gravy. Washed down with Chianti.

But yeah, point taken about Toews.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Another 3 assists in a dominant but losing effort. At this rate, Dobson will kill off the night king and wrap up the iron throne all by the all-star game.

I didn't see this type of offensive ability coming, but he has legit PPG ability. These are not flukey points, he could get 80+ this season.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I think Dobson is better and more valuable than Dahlin... come at me.

6'4 RHD's like Dobson are probably the rarest commodity in the NHL. Just saying.

Dahlin sort of has the unlucky task of playing for the Sabres, he also had 73 points last season

Reactions: Guy Tetreault

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I think Dobson is better and more valuable than Dahlin... come at me.

6'4 RHD's like Dobson are probably the rarest commodity in the NHL. Just saying.
Lately the Islanders are a threat to score every time Dobson is on the ice.

Reactions: TJHKY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad