Post-Game Talk: No Sweep for You, Jets 6 - Sharks 2

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
As I mentioned in the GDT, great to see the Boys righting the ship and building some confidence.
79B561F8-0E9D-4969-AC1B-880ED72C3C3C.gif

Getting excited about the Playoffs now

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
The first ten seconds were all San Jose, but after that, the Jets slowly came around. Can you taste the playoffs?

giphy.gif

I give this game four loser Sharnados out of five...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest has been posted for the game against the North Stars Mild tomorrow night, so get your guesses in as soon as possible. All of the GDTs are spoken for with @Ginger Papa taking care of the Minnesota game and @macmaroon finishing the season against the Avalanche. Thanks to all that participated, hopefully there will be more GDTs to come this season...:naughty:

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Because the Jets always play better when I DON’T watch their games, I decided to do the same tonight.
I am going to inform Chipman and co. of this indisputable fact. I also expect to be duly compensated.
You my friend are a good human being. I voted you as team captain of HF Boards!

Saros needs two more shut out periods and the Flames are out
You blew it!!! Lol

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Sharks are so bad. I'm old enough to remember when they were a playoff team every single year and always lost. But now they are quite sucky. A bunch of a losers in my opinion.

Reactions: Aggie204

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Did what they needed to do and are pretty much in the playoffs but 12 mins of icetime for Ehlers is concerning.
He seems to be doing fine with the minutes he's getting.
Only 2 PP's and he doesn't PK (4 tonight)
The minutes were fairly well balanced tonight - the top line was around 18 minutes and the third line (that chews up a lot of minutes with their zone time), was close the the second line. I don't think there is an issue here.
One of the broadcasters also mentioned that Ehlers takes short shifts - not sure if there is anything to that, but worth looking into.
Regardless, I liked the minutes the 4 lines were sharing tonight.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Did what they needed to do and are pretty much in the playoffs but 12 mins of icetime for Ehlers is concerning.
I'm not that concerned. Ehlers is still slowly recovering from an injury/surgery that would take normal people several months to recover from. Limiting his ice time and increasing it gradually is a good thing. Plus he served a coupla minutes in the penalty box when he jumped onto the ice prematurely on a line change.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Saros needs two more shut out periods and the Flames are out
Go Juicy

I'm not that concerned. Ehlers is still slowly recovering from an injury/surgery that would take normal people several months to recover from. Limiting his ice time and increasing it gradually is a good thing. Plus he served a coupla minutes in the penalty box when he jumped onto the ice prematurely on a line change.
Yes, precisely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad