Post-Game Talk: No Sweep for You, Jets 6 - Sharks 2

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Lame panel seems at a loss of what the lames can do at this late point in the season.

they stink! No finish. You knew a guy like Huberdeau was gonna stink when he went there.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Seriously …
Who cares if the Flames win.
Who cares if the Preds win.
Jets don’t need any stinken help … they will take care of business themselves.
The switch has been activated.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
That’s a good question. I suspect he starts on the third line and pushes Apples to the fourth. Maenalanen to the press box. Might be nice to flip flop Perfetti and Wheeler though but not expecting that to happen.
I thought Perfetti was done for the season?

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Outstanding homestand. 8 big points, 3 big wins, and a 3rd period slip in one game all that cost it from being perfect.
I am nervous about tomorrow night.
I wish I could stay positive but if it ends they went out fighting and the last minute standing o was "Omazing" 🙏

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Is Ehler's ice-time only low because he doesn't get PP1? Or are the other 2nd line players taking extra shifts with another player?

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Classy move by San Jose to give Tristen Robins his first NHL game tonight in front of friends and family. Minor league team at this point of the season. Erik Karlsson is probably the happiest guy I ever saw on a losing team, must have a bonus in there. I hope he doesn't win the Norris, because defense should matter in an award for defensemen.

Power line played strong, which is what you want to see.

Adam Lowry looks like a player amped up for the playoffs.

Josh Morrissey is ready to battle at the next level.

All good signs, nice way to sign off the regular season here in Winnipeg.

Fans appreciated the effort.

Let's keep playing this way into May.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad