Post-Game Talk: No post-game blues in St-Louis. Only hats, wings, and wins. Habs win 7-4

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Couldn't watch tonight... so... sounds like it was a good one. Caufield, Slaf and of course my man, Dvorak. Wow. A hatty! When are we getting a first round pick and a prospect?

Lol... sounds like was a good game though. Sigh. Usually the case when I can't watch.

PS and a PP goal to boot!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Lol c’mon now, this is cute :wave:

A9451F8B-623C-4699-BD8F-B2C4D52E97EE.jpeg

5911E1FA-DC8A-4D36-BB31-028F7618CF82.jpeg

DCBD0D44-BDCE-4329-A121-5B253B64D9F4.jpeg

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Couldn't watch tonight... so... sounds like it was a good one. Caufield, Slaf and of course my man, Dvorak. Wow. A hatty! When are we getting a first round pick and a prospect?

Lol... sounds like was a good game though. Sigh. Usually the case when I can't watch.

PS and a PP goal to boot!

2 PP goals actually!

But I suspect they are going to have alot more dry spells and I don't really see a potential for change until matheson is back.

No penalty killers are respecting the Habs point presence on the PP.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Bergevin was sitting there looking smug as usual and Caufield fell on his lap, everyone else good was already taken. Bergevin doesn't deserve any credit for this.
Didn't Bergevin and crew were also responsible for drafting Guhle, Harris, and Xhekaj? Perhaps they got a pretty good Beta version of a Playstation upgrade and lucked out. I would argue that maybe there is some credit as far as drafting these guys. But they sure as hell would not be producing like they do and given opportunities like they have with Bergy in charge. Because with Bergy in charge we'd still have Ducharme, or some other bon pt't coach d'chez nous (no pun intended, Marty) who forces everyone to play da system.

Reactions: the

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Didn't Bergevin and crew were also responsible for drafting Guhle, Harris, and Xhekaj? Perhaps they got a pretty good Beta version of a Playstation upgrade and lucked out. I would argue that maybe there is some credit as far as drafting these guys. But they sure as hell would not be producing like they do and given opportunities like they have with Bergy in charge. Because with Bergy in charge we'd still have Ducharme, or some other bon pt't coach d'chez nous (no pun intended, Marty) who forces everyone to play da system.
Xhekaj was never drafted. Bergervin's record speak for itself. He batted below average, but he had some wins here and there.

Reactions: Runner77

digmor crusher

Jul 11, 2009
This team is so much fun to watch this year. Only player I'm really disappointed in so far is Dach. And why is this site so hard to sign in to? Its bush league stupid.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
For those who want so sign Monahan, go check the Calgary board see how they're all subconsciously panicking at how doomed their cap situation and future really is, as Huberdeau is not delivering on its promise at age 30 on a 8 years 10.5M contract.

Holy shit do I rather avoid such situations.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Loved his game. Simple yet he still pasted a few Blues into the boards. I also noticed they weren't as gung ho about charging into our zone when he was back there.
We were not even touching the puck for the longest time at the outset. In true "Murphy's Law" fashion it didn't begin until I posted "we are getting manhandled" in the GDT. Our Captain scores immediately thereafter and the entire team grows an inch and starts responding to the Blues physicality. :D

HostileCapSpace

Jul 1, 2019
Montreal
For those who want so sign Monahan, go check the Calgary board see how they're all subconsciously panicking at how doomed their cap situation and future really is, as Huberdeau is not delivering on its promise at age 30 on a 8 years 10.5M contract.

Holy shit do I rather avoid such situations.

Yup, I was in the "wait and see" camp but the more I think about it, the more I say Hughes should trade him, especially if he can get a 1st. And if he signs, I want a short deal, which Monahan probably wants to avoid.

Reactions: BenchBrawl

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Yup, I was in the "wait and see" camp but the more I think about it, the more I say Hughes should trade him, especially if he can get a 1st. And if he signs, I want a short deal, which Monahan probably wants to avoid.

Yeah, if it's a 3 years contract, OK, whatever. No more than this. Monahan is a mirage.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Nope, girlfriend or boyfriend. My good friend thinks he's a Eunuch. lol
Or it's just his face.

Dach looked really good on the wing tonight with CC and Suzuki. If that's where he ends up I have no problem with it. That line could theoretically be a force. With Dach's size and speed with his natural playmaker abilty with those two fits great imo. I know he was traded for with the intentions of grooming at center but we have actual depth there, and still have Beck in the future.
He was even feisty on occassion not quite mean enough yet but a step in the right direction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad