Post-Game Talk: No Lead Is Safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Nico plays with Zacha and Bratt all game and looks great. Starts OT with Hall who looked like a tire fire all night.

Bratt plays with Zacha and Hischier and looks great all night. Starts with Hughes with whom he hasn't played much if at all and is a defensive liability in his young career.

Vatanen is our best D man. Watches Subban, who has been kind of a mess, start OT. Sevo has a great game, doesn't see the ice in OT.

You can't defend Hynes. You just can't. We have had the exact same problems for 5 years regardless of the roster.
44b56a3ffc7de9f23b2fb461165e9d62.gif

Reactions: glenwo2

Camille the Eel

Nah we did good things.
We were not patient enough for sure when we had the puck - Hischier enters the zone and tries a feed low to Hall coming off the wing - it wasn’t there - just hold the puck and keep circling - there was no need to force that play and cough it up - we had chances to get it back before that last play too - puck possession is everything in OT - just play keep away and be patient.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Hynes is showing the team video clips of PGA golf events the & New England Patriots & NBA basketball?

WTflippingH did I just hear?

Is this real life?

Reactions: glenwo2

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
We were not patient enough for sure when we had the puck - Hischier enters the zone and tries a feed low to Hall coming off the wing - it wasn’t there - just hold the puck and keep circling - there was no need to force that play and cough it up - we had chances to get it back before that last play too - puck possession is everything in OT - just play keep away and be patient.

Sounds like the boys need to be coached up. You know, by someone who knows something about coaching.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
-Schneider is done, waive him, buy him out, I don't care
-Wood Rooney Hayden needs to be broken up. Put in Boqvist, put in Gusev, put in Ty Smith, Bergfors, I don't f***ing care, I'm just sick of watching these guys bumblef*** around on a regular shift
-f*** the refs for completely putting their whistles away in the 3rd period
-Why the f*** would you put Nico/Hall and Bratt/Hughes together in OT after Bratt-Nico and Hall-Hughes had been playing so well together all game?
-Subban is kind of extremely dumb with the puck

haak84

Oct 18, 2017

I think we got the puck quickly back after that play. He took a chance with our best player and it didn’t lead to an odd man rush. More concerned with the league’s worst goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad