Post-Game Talk: No Lead Is Safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Terrible rebound control by Cory.

Then Cory's like a beached whale & takes 20 minutes to get up off the ice & is looking at the guy in the corner who's already passed the puck.

By the time Cory realizes that (former) puck carrier no longer has the puck & turns his head, the puck is already off Johnson's stick towards goal.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
What is Dano talking about?
3euasc.jpg

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Great rebound control Schneider ..... player shoots it directly into the middle of his chest and it launches back out into the slot...
W
T
F
It was a wristshot that hit him directly right square in the chest ...... how can an NHL caliber goalie NOT let the puck just flop out right into the slot . Pathetic

Reactions: glenwo2

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't care how bad Blackwood has been, Schneider needs to get the f*** out now.

It's definitely not too early to talk buyout this time around. That'll be 4 years of declining, decrepit play from what will be a 34.5 year old to start next season.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What are we at now... 6-36-1 record for Cory Schneider? How does this guy still have defenders?

7 goals given up, .682 sv% ... apparently none were stoppable.
This is why Hynes keeps his job.

Because even though he sucks, his goalies suck too. And Schneider has sucked for years now.

It's over.

Goal 2 wasn't good, goal 7 was very stoppable and goal 6 is probably gonna be softy of the night.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
This season is already a huge loss. I thought last season couldn’t be any worse.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I hope the marketing department walks in tomorrow and puts their feet up on the desk.

When they ask why, my answer would be, "Well, since Ray gets paid to do nothing and suck, so can I"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad