Post-Game Talk: No Lead Is Safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Game is on Schneider. Period. End of story.
I’m legitimately shaking in frustration.

Cory Schneider couldn’t make a save in a close game in a beer league.

It’s an embarrassment to the colors to have his name emblazoned on the Jersey at this point. He’s a loser.

Waive him. I’m done.
OUT AFTER THIS YEAR!

I don't give a f*** how.

And he's probably gonna have another .920% streak over 15 games or something later in the year, to take his overall save percentage out of an area that's historically bad, but it shouldn't earn him a job for next year, like his play late last year did for this year.

A buyout on the last 2 years of his deal isn't gonna be that bad, like a buyout on 3 years would have been.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
We had clear possession of the puck twice in OT and didn't get a single dangerous chance out of it.

Nico plays with Zacha and Bratt all game and looks great. Starts OT with Hall who looked like a tire fire all night.

Bratt plays with Zacha and Hischier and looks great all night. Starts with Hughes with whom he hasn't played much if at all and is a defensive liability in his young career.

Vatanen is our best D man. Watches Subban, who has been kind of a mess, start OT. Sevo has a great game, doesn't see the ice in OT.

You can't defend Hynes. You just can't. We have had the exact same problems for 5 years regardless of the roster.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Wow 7-6 game, must have been back and forth, tons of chances, end to end, Tampa had

*checks notes*

22 shots

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
hall/subban also contributed greatly to the loss.

hopefully P.K.’ s next instagram unboxing contains a stick that doesn’t break.Although, digging 5 feet deep into every shot doesn’t help.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Do they ever? I don’t think they’re actually capable tbh. Tampa played so half assed tonight and the Devils still managed to cough up the game. You think this is bad, wait till they hit the road.
We outshot Tampa 2-1...We dominated, but just did not get the goaltending.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Gotta love it

Attachments

• 6F6C8985-9ECB-4EF9-AB35-D023D782EE42.png
    6F6C8985-9ECB-4EF9-AB35-D023D782EE42.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: JK3

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
OUT AFTER THIS YEAR!

I don't give a **** how.

And he's probably gonna have another .920% streak over 15 games or something later in the year, to take his overall save percentage out of an area that's historically bad, but it shouldn't earn him a job for next year, like his play late last year did for this year.

A buyout on the last 2 years of his deal isn't gonna be that bad, like a buyout on 3 years would have been.

f*** the end of the year. Ray needs to walk into the locker room and tell Schneider to pack his shit.

Waive his ass and bury him in the AHL.

Reactions: glenwo2

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
Any good under the radar goalies in Europe the Devils can get? How about the guy that played for England at the Worlds? I think his club is called the Devils too.

Someone.

ANYONE!!!!

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I’m so pissed right now. Last two games it looked like they finally put together good games and our goaltending totally drops the ball. Watching other teams like the Ducks with Gibson makes me jealous of what it would be like to have a goalie that actually steals games by himself vs. totally blowing games that you outplay the other team and cannot win no matter what because our goalie cannot make a save .

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'm not a fan of Hynes having Hughes & Bratt together in OT. It's like playing with the small guys in NES hockey.

I dont mind EITHER of those players being used, but they should be split up.
Hughes in that situation needs to understand how important possession is. He came at a defender with speed, but it's not like he had a great chance and just shot it wide.

He'll learn.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Game is on Schneider. Period. End of story.

Schneider and Hall being an idiot. Never discount a really stupid play by a forward making idiotic plays. Hall is a vet, has a 2 goal lead, and making the lazy Gusev soft play that Gusev is stting for.

This place used to be so livid at Kovalchuk even in his "good time" here for this type of play. He'd be crucified for this kind of play. These types of plays being made by Hall were same one i railed Palms at during the Florida game where we lost same way. This is not acceptable.

We got LUCKY we tied it up, This 3rd period another trash

Reactions: JK3 and glenwo2

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Probably never, but I'd be curious to know. Apparently we won 197 straight games when scoring 5. Breaking all kinds of historically bad records this year.

wasnt there a recent leafs game?

edit:
nevermind……i was just the leafs cranking 6 and 7 goals in games in a row v.s them

9125L 613,3942:32
142018-11-09@Toronto Maple Leafs16L671L 219,2112:32
322018-12-18Toronto Maple Leafs27L11147L 214,5862:30
432019-01-10Toronto Maple Leafs24L16207L 315,2802:34
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Do they ever? I don’t think they’re actually capable tbh. Tampa played so half assed tonight and the Devils still managed to cough up the game. You think this is bad, wait till they hit the road.

They will go on the road, string together a few fools gold wins and saves Hynes job. Just watch.

Actually, it doesn't matter. Hynes is safe. Who am I kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad