NLCS: New York Mets vs Chicago Cubs

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Going to be fun. Im assuming Arrieta/Harvey and Lester/Matz. Think the Cubs win, they are just on fire.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
2 tortured fan bases.

2 teams built very differently.

The Cubs OWNED the Mets in the regular season, but it was before the Mets made all their trades.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'll say Cubbies in 6.

Look at that final four, though:

Cubs (100+ years of futility)
Mets (no titles since '86)
Royals (no titles since '85)
Blue Jays (first sniff of ANYTHING competitive since '93)

One of these teams is going to be your 2015 World Series Champions. Hands up, anyone who could have predicted this. :laugh:

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
What a series this is going to be. I remember in the beginning of the season the MLB network was talking about these 2 teams as the teams of the future. Well, here they are in 2015 competing for the pennant.

ObeyPerry

Sep 5, 2011
Chicago, IL
I'll say Cubbies in 6.

One of these teams is going to be your 2015 World Series Champions. Hands up, anyone who could have predicted this. :laugh:

#huntforblueoctober

All teams wear blue.

Flipper Anderson

Jul 20, 2015
I'll say Cubbies in 6.

This is the coolest thing about these matchups. I'm a Met fan, so obviously pulling for them. But if Cubs beat us, I'm all for any of the other three taking it all (unless Cubs give me a reason to hate them).

Both series' should be great.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
This is the coolest thing about these matchups. I'm a Met fan, so obviously pulling for them. But if Cubs beat us, I'm all for any of the other three taking it all (unless Cubs give me a reason to hate them).

Both series' should be great.

This what I love too. The Blue Jays have the most recent championship of the teams remaining. This is going to be a fun LCS and WS.

Flipper Anderson

Jul 20, 2015
This what I love too. The Blue Jays have the most recent championship of the teams remaining. This is going to be a fun LCS and WS.

Yup, too funny. Most recent championship, and team that ended longest playoff drought of all four major sports. Love that they starting right up tomorrow too.

I gotta get my ass to a game. In 06 i went to every home playoff game. I need that atmosphere back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad