GDT: NJD@PHI 7.30PM - Rare Ray Shero Interview Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
And for those who say it's too early for a coaching change, the Blackhawks canned whoever their coach was (Savard?) four games into a season for Quenneville and got to the WCF that year.

Too early? I've been calling for Hynes' head since 2017.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
Why the heck are we even beginning our breakouts in front of our net anyways? Why are we passing up the middle of the ice from behind our net? We've done it at least a dozen times in these 3 games. That's a horrific coaching strategy.

Reactions: JK3

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
**** man, I really can't believe it. I was so high on this season, I was some pumped. And this is the product we're getting.
It's Johnny Mac relived.

Hynes might be gone by the end of October at this rate. From everything Shero has said, this was not the plan for this season.

We're either gonna make the playoffs this year and Hynes lives to coach next year here, or we miss the playoffs and he coaches his last game here in April at the very latest, if not earlier than that.

Reactions: Blender

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Generating nothing. Accomplishing nothing. It’s a familiar trend. Just really doesn’t seem to be a plan here. We look like an all star team playing in an all star game with no structure/not a care in the world.

They really don’t fit each other as a team right now.

they can't sit on their hands for 20 games.. make a move now .. try the coach first.. then make trades.. shero has to do his job..

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
G'night boys.

This team is spineless, gutless, and completely lost.

A bad loss to the Oilers tomorrow and the chants for Hynes' head will get awfully loud.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Devils season in a nutshell.

upload_2019-10-9_22-9-9.png

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
This team is so out of sync it's unbelievable. No one knows where anyone is supposed to be at any point in time. This is really bad hockey

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Since the 3rd period of game 1 the devils have given up 14 goals and scored 2! That’s in 7 periods

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Apparently generationally bad coaching trumps a team of good to very good players.

Our defense is an issue, won't disagree, but it's not this bad. We could have Stevens, Neidermayer, Rafalski and Dano in their primes back there and I honestly, truly don't think it would make much difference right now. The team is lost.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
It's Johnny Mac relived.

Hynes might be gone by the end of October at this rate. From everything Shero has said, this was not the plan for this season.

We're either gonna make the playoffs this year and Hynes lives to coach next year here, or we miss the playoffs and he coaches his last game here in April at the very latest, if not earlier than that.

There is massive roster turnover this year. I get that everyone wants to be impatient and overreact, but it’s ridiculous. We started 4-0 last year. St. Louis was the worst team in the league months into the season. Just calm down and let the team gel. They don’t need even more turnover right now.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
I want a reporter to ask him during his press conference "Hynes, what type of system are you trying to play?"

Reactions: tr83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad