GDT: NJD@PHI 7.30PM - Rare Ray Shero Interview Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
There is massive roster turnover this year. I get that everyone wants to be impatient and overreact, but it’s ridiculous. We started 4-0 last year. St. Louis was the worst team in the league months into the season. Just calm down and let the team gel. They don’t need even more turnover right now.

Like others have pointed out the Blues had to fire their coach too.

And turnover doesn't give the team license to be COMPLETELY frigging clueless.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
For the small/skilled crowd- Hayden/Rooney/Wood was our best line in the 3rd period. That hit by Hayden was about the best thing I've seen this game except for some setups by Hughes, and Gusev, and that save by Hart.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Like others have pointed out the Blues had to fire their coach too.

And turnover doesn't give the team license to be COMPLETELY frigging clueless.

They have been outplayed plain and simple. Hynes isn’t the reason they’re losing right now. It’s Hall, Hischier, Palmieri, Subban, Vatanen, etc.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Do we get the hamburgler tomorrow?
Meh

For being such a big Kinkaid fan (who got his shit stomped on in Montreal tonight, probably because he isn't good), not sure why you act like Blackwood is this bum.

I mean, maybe Blackwood is a bum and he definitely sucked last game, but the situation is not comparable. Hammond was 27 years old when he made his NHL debut, Blackwood turned 22 a week or two before his. Hammond played in the minors for years and was never a legitimate prospect. Blackwood was a 2nd round draft pick and a legit prospect.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
I don’t care how many new guys we have on the roster

No team should look THIS bad. It is unbelievable. This is literally one of the worst showings I have ever seen from a team in their first three games. It is legitimately ridiculous. They have the talent, EASILY. If it was one player playing bad, I’d say yea, blame the players, but the entire f***ing team. There’s a bigger problem

Reactions: longislanddevil

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
LOL

20192020-20045-5v5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad