GDT: NJD@PHI 7.30PM - Rare Ray Shero Interview Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
It's not ok to sardonically predict it will continue. And honestly, 'terrible' really overstates it when you have 11 other forwards and 6 defensemen who are a hell of alot more responsible for those two terrible games.

Severson over/under for on the ice for 3 goals?
Cory over/under for 1 injury?
Subban,Vats over/under for 4 terrible turnovers?
Wood over/under 2 stupid penalties?
Total Devils feigning invisibility over/under 12?
where can you stop?

All of this is silly.

Edit: Sorry - this stupid start to the season has me testy. I hate the Flyers too.
Over
Under
Under
Under
Over
Over

Reactions: billingtons ghost

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
FYI, Bob McKenzie is supposed to give a contract update on Hall on NBCSN. Though it will probably be just a repeat of previous reports

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Nothing new from Bobby Mac. Good faith on both side. Hall authorized agent to begin preliminary negotiations. Still X factors on both side including team performance and Hall’s health.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
Nothing new from Bobby Mac. Good faith on both side. Hall authorized agent to begin preliminary negotiations. Still X factors on both side including team performance and Hall’s health.

Was about to post this. This may take time. Thought this would be done earlier after those earlier reports from the insiders.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
FYI, Bob McKenzie is supposed to give a contract update on Hall on NBCSN. Though it will probably be just a repeat of previous reports
I already read the quote, he put it on twitter, but it was deleted, probably didn't want to ruin the surprise.

"I'm hearing there is a possibility Hall could sign a contract sometimes between this weekend and June, I'm hearing if it's not done by that point though, he will go UFA, where I have a source saying he will sign with another team.. Unless he decides he wants to stay with the Devils, in which case he would sign with them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad