Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
That guy's one tooth is mesmerizing. :laugh:

XJAcVmk.gif

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I don’t know who the character is in these videos, he must be from like Paraguay or some other random, obscure South American country.

hes Spanish. a comedian and actor known by the stage name El Risitas.

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos
You can't make this **** up. :laugh: LGD! Help stoke the rage and kick some ass tonight!

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelp...k-stuff-wells-fargo-center-destroy-bat-gritty

"The concept is definitely one-of-a-kind and non-traditional,” Valerie Camillo, Flyers and Wells Fargo Center president of business operations, said in the release. “We ran the concept by some of our fans who told us they thought this would be a fresh way to have some harmless fun. I had never heard of a rage room before the design team pitched the idea. Now, I can’t wait to get in there and take a few whacks."

The rage room-style space allows fans and guests a stress-relieving outlet amid all of the game action. Through scheduled sessions that can be reserved in advance, participants wearing protective gear can smash, break, and unleash their rage upon everyday items like televisions and dishes using bats, sledgehammers, and more. Some of the items that can be disassembled might even bear the logo of an opposing team.
Need one at the Rock filled with Hynes bobble heads.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
You can't make this **** up. :laugh: LGD! Help stoke the rage and kick some ass tonight!

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelp...k-stuff-wells-fargo-center-destroy-bat-gritty

"The concept is definitely one-of-a-kind and non-traditional,” Valerie Camillo, Flyers and Wells Fargo Center president of business operations, said in the release. “We ran the concept by some of our fans who told us they thought this would be a fresh way to have some harmless fun. I had never heard of a rage room before the design team pitched the idea. Now, I can’t wait to get in there and take a few whacks."

The rage room-style space allows fans and guests a stress-relieving outlet amid all of the game action. Through scheduled sessions that can be reserved in advance, participants wearing protective gear can smash, break, and unleash their rage upon everyday items like televisions and dishes using bats, sledgehammers, and more. Some of the items that can be disassembled might even bear the logo of an opposing team.
I need this at the office

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
For those in attendance tonight...Might I suggest some gratuitous face paint and #4 reds, just to be sure you're not missed. :laugh:

I always proudly rep my Devils gear in their house (usually Elias whites minus the face paint) and 100% get heckled at one point or another, and yes more rows behind you is guaranteed jeers. In the procession in and out of the building you'll hear it too. Since this is their home opener and the crowd will be lit, it will be open season!

I can't make it to this one but be safe and have fun out there. :thumbu:

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
The one time I attended a Devils game at Wells Fargo it was for that 3-0 loss a couple years back when we had a goal waived off.

Literally all I did was continue to stand while waiting for the ref to waive it off and they immediately started the "asshole" chant at me. Mind you, I was sitting in the fourth row from the glass.

This experience is why I'm still ok with "Flyers swallow" only when they're in our building.

Reactions: Omark and mtnet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad