GDT: NJD@PHI 7.30PM - Rare Ray Shero Interview Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
In honor of our north jersey vs south jersey rivalry, the wife and I are splitting cheesesteaks and Italian subs for dinner. Debated me having a Taylor Ham sandwich and her having a Pork Roll one, but I wanted more variety :laugh:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Win and we're stuck with that 4th line for the rest of the year! :sarcasm:

Yeah I've largely avoided 4th Liner-gate

I'm assuming Hayden will play himself out of a spot soon enough but I can see why Hynes might want him in tonight given the opposition. He always keeps/puts a heavy in the lineup vs. philly. Thankfully we no longer have guys like Gazdic and Gabriel which makes Hayden the default substitute. I'm hoping we don't see Rooney too often but he does at least put in the work and is competent on the kill. So long as he's not a mainstay and has only cameos from the 4th line, I can live with that for tonight.

If we lose, it won't be because of that line.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
I need this at the office
I literally had this at the office once, about a dozen+ years ago. It was at a large retail store in downtown Chicago. One of our duties was taking out the trash, which was usually garbage bags and cardboard recycling. One glorious day they replaced the display TVs and we got to dispose of the eight or so old ones. My boss and I waded into the big dumpster and positioned a few of them screen up, and threw the other TVs down at them from the platform. This made a terrific racket, but didn't actually smash the screens, so a big heavy steel pole that was used for cramming cardboard into the recycling press was used on each one at a time.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
It's okay to acknowledge that he had two really terrible games.

It's not ok to sardonically predict it will continue. And honestly, 'terrible' really overstates it when you have 11 other forwards and 6 defensemen who are a hell of alot more responsible for those two terrible games.

Severson over/under for on the ice for 3 goals?
Cory over/under for 1 injury?
Subban,Vats over/under for 4 terrible turnovers?
Wood over/under 2 stupid penalties?
Total Devils feigning invisibility over/under 12?
where can you stop?

All of this is silly.

Edit: Sorry - this stupid start to the season has me testy. I hate the Flyers too.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Let's Go Devils. Hynes makes line changes and pairing after only 2 games. What happened to chemistry?

Lets get 2 Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad