Proposal: NJD/COL

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
:devils

Ryan Graves

:avs

2021 NYI Second Round Pick
Mikhail Maltsev
a realistic trade proposal, which generated less than a page of interest ...

... until it actually happened.

thanks op. devils fans will now always refer to you, when defending their proposals. :thumbu:

Reactions: Ruutu Tootoo

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
f***ing hell dude. Well done.

upload_2021-7-16_4-11-41.gif

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
This thread makes me wonder if there has ever been GMs that look at this forum when out of ideas to make a trade work and the value is very close but in this case it lined up perfectly.

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
On McDavid: He won’t be traded in the flat cap world with that salary.

Devils won’t talk to Joe about him. They will talk to Makar with a $10.2 million offer-sheet.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
So because a stupid GM decides to overpay yey again for a terrible Dman it becomes the norm?

Good to know! Can't wait for Seth Jones to be traded foe Byram

Or maybe with your success rate you should just stop talking about the Avs because you have clearly no idea of what you are talking about....
How many more huge Ls that make you look like a tool do you want to take?

Props to OP for calling this one. You just moved solidly ahead of NHLRumorsDaily for me in terms of credibility.
Eklund made a career out of less.
Let me know if you need some one to write speculative filler pieces with absolutely nothing to back them up on your website!

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Or maybe with your success rate you should just stop talking about the Avs because you have clearly no idea of what you are talking about....
How many more huge Ls that make you look like a tool do you want to take?

Props to OP for calling this one. You just moved solidly ahead of NHLRumorsDaily for me in terms of credibility.
Eklund made a career out of less.
Let me know if you need some one to write speculative filler pieces with absolutely nothing to back them up on your website!
We'll see abut that when the contrac # for Grubauer, Makar and Landeskog come out!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad