Proposal: NJD/COL

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Further evidence that devils fans are the most objective, prescient fans on HF :sarcasm:

Though seriously, I do think we have some of the more reasonable / knowledgeable fans (at least in terms of people who post on the main boards).

Our team forum, on the other hand...

Avs fans have it the other way around. I'd say that our most reasonable and knowledgeable fans keep their posts on our own board.

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
Great! Whats the next move for the Devils mr future

I’m not sure of his value, but I think a great acquisition for the Devils would be Kevin LeBanc. He could be a nice middle 6 winger. His results the past couple of years don’t match well with his cap hit, but I think that a fresh start can be good for him and he fits the Devils timeline.

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
Dont watch it.. but damn if they get another D, im pretty pleased them gettin Eklund with the no 4 pick

I prefer Dylan Geunther if the Devils go the forward route. I don’t doubt Eklund’s skill but we need some size on top 6. Geunther seems to get in the dirty areas too. The only reason why the Devils take a forward is if Luke isn’t there.

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
Weeks ago, I would have agreed with you, clearly, but lots of people are worried about his skating (at least I’ve been reading that in the past few weeks) and I feel that’s a core skill that Fitzy talks about all of the time. Makes me a little nervous. I think they go Hughes if he is available, if not, Geunther.

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
Further evidence that devils fans are the most objective, prescient fans on HF :sarcasm:

Though seriously, I do think we have some of the more reasonable / knowledgeable fans (at least in terms of people who post on the main boards).

Our team forum, on the other hand...
:laugh: nah, one correctly predicted trade does not change your entire fan bases knowledge of hockey. Could've been anyone predicting that.

Reactions: Ruutu Tootoo

PatLaFontaineASMR

Jul 9, 2014
Parts Unkown
Or maybe with your success rate you should just stop talking about the Avs because you have clearly no idea of what you are talking about....
How many more huge Ls that make you look like a tool do you want to take?

Props to OP for calling this one. You just moved solidly ahead of NHLRumorsDaily for me in terms of credibility.
Eklund made a career out of less.
Let me know if you need some one to write speculative filler pieces with absolutely nothing to back them up on your website!

It's an insult to include OP with Eklund & NHLRumorsDaily. One just makes up stuff & the other just steals from others and pawns it as his own. OP is in Friedman tier. Can't wait for the Tootoo's thoughts podcast.

Reactions: Ruutu Tootoo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad